Buzz, at it again?

Started by spunkmonkey, June 02, 2008, 05:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doody the Clown

If Buzz killed him, it's only right he claim the right to his remains.

Hopefully copious amounts of his dusty carbon remains will be consumed before each show on the new tour.  Just to give it that extra kick.

grays harbor mafia

"she now claims to be suicidal"    wonder why that is, cause its one less thing she can auction off???  We couldn't be lucky enough for her to off herself...   But stealing somebody's ashes would have to be the worst karma ever.  Actually stealing kurt's ashes from that bitch gave the theif good karma from kurt...
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Uncle Fester

Forgive me, but why is buzz being questioned?
why not dave grohl or that lanky  motherfucker that calls himself a 'musician'.
everyone knows that I STOLE THOSE ASHES.
in about 15 minutes the FBI is going to break down my door and interrogate my balls right off of my chode..

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Well, according to E! News weekend edition, Courtney's claims are totally FALSE!
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Like Stee

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on June 08, 2008, 02:26:02 PM
Well, according to E! News weekend edition, Courtney's claims are totally FALSE!
That's funny.  Just a cry for attention, now that she's totally irrelevant.  Oh... wait... she always was.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Uncle Fester

Quote from: Like Stee on June 08, 2008, 02:50:40 PM
Quote from: Sweet Intuition on June 08, 2008, 02:26:02 PM
That's funny.  Just a cry for attention, now that she's totally irrelevant.  Oh... wait... she always was.
ohhh, burn!!!

JJ

"Who has their husband's ashes stolen?"

retards that keep a portion of them around in "a secret location" in their home........

nickoctane

nickoctane

he he he     Some old guy....................( "that nick octane guy,............. pretty god damn funny")