The Bride Screamed Murder
- (2010) IPECAC RECORDINGS
- IPC-112 - CD
- Tracks: 9 Total Time: 45:42
- (2010) IPECAC RECORDINGS/DAYMARE RECORDINGS (Japanese Release)
- DYMC-7015 - CD
- (2010) AMPHETAMINE REPTILE RECORDS
- AmRep 078 - LP Picture Disc
- (2016) IPECAC RECORDINGS
- IPC-112 - CD re-released in a numbered edition of 34 with letterpress sleeves by Mackie Osborne for sale on the Basses Loaded tour.
- "The Water Glass" - 4:16
- "Evil New War God" - 4:48
- "Pig House" - 5:29
- "I'll Finish You Off" - 4:57
- "Electric Flower" - 3:27
- "Hospital Up" - 5:38
- "Inhumanity and Death" - 3:03
- "My Generation" - 7:39
- "P.G. x 3" - 6:19
- King Buzzo - Guitar, Vocals
- Coady Willis - Drums, Vocals
- Dale Crover - Drums, Vocals
- Jared Warren - Bass guitar, Vocals
- Toshi Kasai - Recording and Mixing
- Mackie Osborne - Artwork
Vinyl from Amphetamine Reptile Records
- AMREP078 Edition of 1000, 100 of each design
- These were released incrementally, the first 3 went on sale January 27, 2011
- BBS Thread on this release - http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=14845.0
- Notes from AmRep: "You've been asking for 'em & you got it. Up for sale is the brand new Melvins vinyl LP for their "The Bride Screamed Murder" album. The pressing on this LP was limited to just 1000 copies & are in white vinyl splattered with red/orange/yellow streaks. To make things even more special, 10 artists were commissioned to create artwork for the letterpress print that's affixed to the back of the sleeve with each design being limited to just 100 copies."
Vinyl Test Press from Amphetamine Reptile Records
- AMREP078 Edition of 5
- These were released incrementally on eBay, the first was Nov. 29th, 2010.
- Notes from the band's facebook page: "AmRep will be releasing the vinyl version of "The Bride Screamed Murder". Amphetamine Reptile Records and us have cooked up some kookiness for that release which will be explained in the coming week - release will be JANish. In the meantime we have a special TEST PRESSING release. A special sleeve (pictured here) made for the Test Press ONLY. There are only 5 TP's and Retardist artist HAZE XXL screwed one of 'em with spray paint!. So here pictures to explain the Lino cut/vellum/stenciled sleeve. Only 5 made and heading to eBay soon to fund the splatter vinyl and special Letterpress printing used on the regular edition! eBay auctions begin Nov. 29- Monday"
2015 Art Edition Re-Release from Amphetamine Reptile Records
- Edition of 100 numbered copies.
- These were first released on the afternoon of January 4th, 2015, at the Permanent Records in-store show in Los Angeles.
- This is a special art edition of The Bride Screamed Murder, split into two LPs, each LP with a blank side containing a print. A lot of work went into these, including lino cut block prints, silk screens, letterpress prints, stamps and hand-relief printed vinyl. All art by HAZE XXL except the back cover letterpress art/design and printing by Mackie Osborne. They were sold with a set of suggestions for preserving the records and sleeves in tip-top condition explaining that various parts will "scratch off", "smear", "smudge" and "show greasy fingerprints" if not handled with care!
- There's an unbelievable amount of printing methods on this one set. Starting off with the cover that has a hand-printed HAZE XXL linocut print on paper with torn edges & methodically glued to the front with rubber stamped text. Next up on the gatefold are a pair of silk screened crow prints also designed by Haze. Now we get to the back of the sleeve with a letterpressed print by Mackie Osborne that's shows the edition number plus a rubber stamped Amphetamine Reptile logo. But there's more, how does two hand-printed HAZE XXL relief cuts on the b-side to each record sound? That's right, you get 2 x 12"- one-sided records (A & B-sides of "The Bride Screamed Murder"), each hand-printed relief cuts on the blank b-sides of each Coke bottle green clear vinyl. Of course this is still a record set so all the songs from the original Melvins record are on there as well. We haven't done the math, but we're guessing at this price we'll be likely making below minimum wage per hour when you add up all the carving, printing, stamping, glueing and packing!
2015 Art Edition Re-Release from Amphetamine Reptile Records - BASH-15 Edition
- Edition of 50 numbered copies.