King Buzzo solo acoustic set!

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, January 04, 2014, 12:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) flutter nuts

Amrep posted that most of them will be for the mini tour, the left overs will go up after
I got the shits real bad.

rictus

Ah, thanks for confusing me then?

homeless_dad

Quote from: rictus on February 24, 2014, 05:22:39 PM
Well that sold out fast.  :?
I'll buy two (if it's allowed) when I go and sell at cost.
PM me if interested.
Is Ian back yet??

rictus

I'm going to the Austin show, so I'm covered. I just hate carrying shit at shows.

danimal

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Stonergrunge

Very, VERY fast. I thought they were going to announce the date for the online sale this week, not that they were going to sell them right now.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

buddy holiday

Quote from: Stonergrunge on February 24, 2014, 05:44:29 PM

Very, VERY fast. I thought they were going to announce the date for the online sale this week, not that they were going to sell them right now.
they announced it on FB, but deleted the post after some minutes again.
damn, i missed it too. let's hope there will be more after the tour.

zlbenson

Counting down the days till Sunday and the Grumpy's show! Hope to get my hands on one of those 10 inches. The week after Big Business is making their way to Minneapolis too, so a good couple weeks of live music.
twitter: zlbenson

>>>JZS<<<

Sh*t....well, anyone tryin' to trade a Buzzo 10'' for a Melvins/Seawhores NYC 12'' ?

VictorBelmont

I would greatly appreciate more information on Mr. Buzz's "Record Label Rummage Sale" date in Austin, Texas.  I can find nothing about this on the internet.  Is this event part of South By Southwest?  I would like details if they are available. 

Cheers

rictus

It's free, it's at noon, come on by...Not part of SXSW. That's all.

JUDY

Hey, bitches. Here's my splatter, number 001 out of 100. Don't expect to see any of these til the tour lands at Grumpy's.
400 Tri-colored, making 500 in all.

May the force be with you

Idlehanz

Rev. Mike