Buzzo on Fox Red Eye 5/13

Started by >>>JZS<<<, May 12, 2009, 10:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I tried staying up last night to watch the show, and ended up falling asleep.  Ironically, I woke up at 12:01, and opened my eyes at the moment they were introducing Buzz, but sleep took over, and I fell into a deep slumber.  I woke up briefly again at the point when the host was focusing on Buzz, and commenting on Nude with Boots, and the 25th Anniversary Houdini tour, but I was half asleep and can't remember much about what was said.
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

FartLips

Quote from: CaptainPungent on May 14, 2009, 07:50:32 PM
great! more conservative fans on the board! just what we need, buzz!
he's such a publicity whore!  so surreal to see him on fox news still.
thank you condom for posting!   :)

:lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

norecess

One condum, two conda? :lol:

I've seen bigger morons that like Flipper.

brian

what a horrendous show. that shit about global warming was comically illogical. "i'm not a scientist and don't have the capacity to comprehend the overwhelming scientific consensus on the matter, therefore global warming is a vast left wing conspiracy."  i think they muted buzz at one point when they were talking about chores too, did anyone else notice that? how that program has managed to remain on the air from the last time buzz was on it until now is beyond me, its almost as if fox forgot it exists. although admittedly, the program makes sense within the context of the rest of the bird brains and knuckle draggers they have on that channel and its time slot.

the ether bunny

Quote from: brian on May 15, 2009, 07:00:20 PM
what a horrendous show. that shit about global warming was comically illogical. "i'm not a scientist and don't have the capacity to comprehend the overwhelming scientific consensus on the matter, therefore global warming is a vast left wing conspiracy."  i think they muted buzz at one point when they were talking about chores too, did anyone else notice that? how that program has managed to remain on the air from the last time buzz was on it until now is beyond me, its almost as if fox forgot it exists. although admittedly, the program makes sense within the context of the rest of the bird brains and knuckle draggers they have on that channel and its time slot.

=D&gt;

thanks for poking your head around the bbs again, brian.
he was a mongoloid.

>>>JZS<<<

Buzzz should have his own show.

EVILSTACK

What was the name of that other band Buzz said he enjoyed just before he mentioned Big Business? Try as i might i can't make it out!  :x

EDIT: Just had another listen its Tweak Bird silly me!!!!  :P

Mad Arab

Quote from: erin on May 13, 2009, 09:20:08 PM
Quote from: Flavius Joesephus Deutromius on May 13, 2009, 09:16:36 PM
Quote from: erin on May 13, 2009, 09:25:54 AM
No it's definitely tonight. They just mentioned tonight's show last night.

I can't stomach FNC for longer than a minute. Everything is so distorted. Its soccer mom bullshit

NPR is so much better.
http://people-press.org/report/319/public-knowledge-of-current-affairs-little-changed-by-news-and-information-revolutions

You fail.

Did I fail, or have I just illustrated my sarcasm? You obviously think this article was credible and non-bias by posting the link.

So you fail, grasshopper.

Mad Arab

Thats right, we need more paleo-conservatives on this board.

deatheats

Quote from: Flavius Joesephus Deutromius on May 16, 2009, 01:17:03 PM

Thats right, we need more paleo-conservatives on this board.

That's a republican who lives in Bedrock right?

CaptainPungent

:lol: oh sweet jesus!

did anyone see the interview buzz did where he plugged 'the forgotten man' ?
it's a book that criticizes FDR for the new deal
has to be one of the only times i've heard him mention something political

FartLips

is that how long we'll have to wait for the book critizing obama and the raw deal? listen to buzzy!
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

CaptainPungent

if i listened to buzzy i would have worked my way up from alc and pot to meth and heroin!

Smellis

Hell we should all set goals and have something to strive for!!
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

FartLips

Quote from: CaptainPungent on May 20, 2009, 02:49:58 PM
if i listened to buzzy i would have worked my way up from alc and pot to meth and heroin!
but you would have cooler hair. :P