Buzzo on Fox Red Eye 5/13

Started by >>>JZS<<<, May 12, 2009, 10:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am the Sun

*sigh* I guess I'm going to have to tune into Red Eye tonight. Maybe I'll record it so I can skip over the parts where Buzz isn't talking.

Chomas

i would highly recommend that

Mad Arab

Quote from: erin on May 13, 2009, 09:25:54 AM
No it's definitely tonight. They just mentioned tonight's show last night.

I can't stomach FNC for longer than a minute. Everything is so distorted. Its soccer mom bullshit

NPR is so much better.

erin

Quote from: Flavius Joesephus Deutromius on May 13, 2009, 09:16:36 PM

I can't stomach FNC for longer than a minute. Everything is so distorted. Its soccer mom bullshit

NPR is so much better.
http://people-press.org/report/319/public-knowledge-of-current-affairs-little-changed-by-news-and-information-revolutions

You fail.
TV Mind... time to wake up

MeddlingCrybaby

Ouch, served by a GIRL!

Check out the big brain on B..Erin!
Fester Rules You Drool

FartLips

Quote from: erin on May 13, 2009, 09:20:08 PM

NPR is so much better.
http://people-press.org/report/319/public-knowledge-of-current-affairs-little-changed-by-news-and-information-revolutions

You fail.
nice link, erin! i'd enjoy npr if it weren't just as slanted as fox. media sucks.  no one reports the news anymore.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

erin

Quote from: FART LIPS on May 13, 2009, 10:44:50 PM

NPR is so much better.

You fail.
nice link, erin! i'd enjoy npr if it weren't just as slanted as fox. media sucks.  no one reports the news anymore.
yeah, that's definitely true. don't get me wrong; i'm not set on one source. well i watch MSNBC typically.
its just that one seems to report news much better than the other. i don't know.
TV Mind... time to wake up

FartLips

Quote from: erin on May 13, 2009, 10:52:54 PM

NPR is so much better.

You fail.
yeah, that's definitely true. don't get me wrong; i'm not set on one source. well i watch MSNBC typically.
its just that one seems to report news much better than the other. i don't know.
personally i listen to the far right wing radio because its too easy to filter out the uber-con bullshit. but they are the only ones who play the soundbites i want to hear.  like the one that explained the increase from 100 grand to 250 grand for account at your bank. ever seen that sign. some lowly house rep. announced on cspan how somebody was removing money from the fed. reserve at the rate of 5 billion an hour. if they hadn't shut the transaction down, the u.s. would have been bankrupt in 24 hours. :shock: we've been that close, kids.
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

I am the Sun

I can't watch any of those "news" talk shows, especially Bill O'Reilly, Bill Maher, and Keith Olbermann. The high levels of egotism get in the way of actual news reporting

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: FART LIPS on May 13, 2009, 11:05:57 PM
Quote from: erin on May 13, 2009, 10:52:54 PM

NPR is so much better.

You fail.
personally i listen to the far right wing radio because its too easy to filter out the uber-con bullshit. but they are the only ones who play the soundbites i want to hear.  like the one that explained the increase from 100 grand to 250 grand for account at your bank. ever seen that sign. some lowly house rep. announced on cspan how somebody was removing money from the fed. reserve at the rate of 5 billion an hour. if they hadn't shut the transaction down, the u.s. would have been bankrupt in 24 hours. :shock: we've been that close, kids.

You listen to  far right wing radio........ Wow, I don't think anyone would have guessed that. :D

I am the Sun

I couldn't sit through the first 30 minutes of this. Did anyone say anything interesting in the second half or did they just keep talking to a newspaper about alcoholic Chinese hookers?

FartLips

(the) Razor

I got home from work too late. Don't think they replay any shows here in Aus.

Hope someone can YouTube it. I like Buzz's strongly opinionated brand of humor.
Don't click this

rictus

I forgot all about this last night.  #-o