Melvins 2016 Tour dates

Started by jules, October 30, 2015, 03:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain CoryCory

Helms Alee confirmed as the opening band in Louisville.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 20, 2016, 12:15:36 PM
Fart lips is pleased.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 20, 2016, 12:20:25 PM
Fart lips is pleased.
yeah but am i gonna be able to talk the wifey into letting me go? Highly unlikely. :(
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

glen

Quote from: FartLips on May 20, 2016, 01:02:24 PM
Fart lips is pleased.
yeah but am i gonna be able to talk the wifey into letting me go? Highly unlikely. :(

take her.   :twisted:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

GiveMe45

Quote from: FartLips on May 20, 2016, 01:02:24 PM
Fart lips is pleased.
I just don't understand this....

glen

Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 01:59:17 PM

do you happen to be married?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

GiveMe45

Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:04:35 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 01:59:17 PM

do you happen to be married?
No but my most recent relationship was 12 years.  I wouldn't be with someone who would hold me back from doing something that makes me happy that has no negative effect on them.

glen

bottom line:  marriage and children is different.     

GiveMe45

Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night?  Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.

joelk

Man I hope Unsane and Melvins do another run together now that the Unsane wagon is up and operational again.

GiveMe45

Quote from: joelk on May 20, 2016, 04:29:29 PM
Man I hope Unsane and Melvins do another run together now that the Unsane wagon is up and operational again.
This would be another dream tour.  It didn't come to this area last time

joelk

Nor here. Still sore about that.

hemispheres

Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 03:14:12 PM
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night?  Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.

Surely you've seen sitcoms? Marriage is supposed to be a sexless and miserable time in which the husband is only allowed to drink beer and watch football. The wife manages all financial affairs and social outings.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

hemispheres

Most likely going to the Athens show
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

meezer

Quote from: hemispheres on May 20, 2016, 07:21:14 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 03:14:12 PM

Surely you've seen sitcoms? Marriage is supposed to be a sexless and miserable time in which the husband is only allowed to drink beer and watch football. The wife manages all financial affairs and social outings.
Is there a name for the the theory that eventually every marriage will see the couple put a line of masking tape on the floor (right over the middle of the sofa) splitting the living room in two? Always loved that episode.   :anonymous:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix