The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilNewWarGod

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

kkkeb

Hi, i may trade my 8 songs lp ( and may be some 7'), i'm searching  TBSM lp (any artist), Lysol lp, endless residncy. PM if you care.

Kubba

Hi There,

I used to lurk here from time to time, don't think I've ever posted. I'm looking to unload the "Neither Here Nor There" Hard cover book and was wondering what they are going for. I can't find any evidence of resale or recent ebay auctions. Reason I want to sell is to feed my filthy filthy telecaster habit.

jules

Quote from: Kubba on July 05, 2011, 03:25:46 AM
Hi There,

I used to lurk here from time to time, don't think I've ever posted. I'm looking to unload the "Neither Here Nor There" Hard cover book and was wondering what they are going for. I can't find any evidence of resale or recent ebay auctions. Reason I want to sell is to feed my filthy filthy telecaster habit.
I think $100 should be expected. What condition is it in? I'm after one myself but postage would be a consideration if it's from USA (I'm in UK).

Kubba

thanks for the input jules. I'm in Australia so postage would be high I guess. It's in perfect condition as far as I know. I haven't actually located it yet! I have many bookcases hidden by couches and guitars and dead bodies etc.

I don't think I'll sell on here anyway. I'm a bit wary of doing private deals over the web. Just looking to get some idea of what I should expect.

jules

Quote from: Kubba on July 05, 2011, 03:42:48 AM
thanks for the input jules. I'm in Australia so postage would be high I guess. It's in perfect condition as far as I know. I haven't actually located it yet! I have many bookcases hidden by couches and guitars and dead bodies etc.

I don't think I'll sell on here anyway. I'm a bit wary of doing private deals over the web. Just looking to get some idea of what I should expect.
I've dealt with a lot of people here, nothing but admiration for everyone (almost), would recommend gemm or ebay and make sure it's as visible as possible to as many people as possible. How much for the dead bodies?

Kubba

Sorry, I can't sell the bodies. They're my trophies. They're proof of my achievements. See mum! Look what I did!

Thanks again. If I end up ebaying it I'll post it here. I completely forgot about Gemm. Haven't been there in years.

jules

Quote from: Kubba on July 05, 2011, 04:05:52 AM
Sorry, I can't sell the bodies. They're my trophies. They're proof of my achievements. See mum! Look what I did! 
Pity, I need somewhere to park my bike.

I'd think there are enough Melvins fans in Australia who'd kill for a hardback Neither Here Nor There, thinking about it.

buddy holiday

Quote from: jules on July 05, 2011, 03:36:20 AM
Quote from: Kubba on July 05, 2011, 03:25:46 AM
Hi There,

I think $100 should be expected. What condition is it in? I'm after one myself but postage would be a consideration if it's from USA (I'm in UK).

there's a hardback on discogs usd 150 though... guess you've seen that anyway already jules...

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 05, 2011, 10:52:36 AM
there's a hardback on discogs usd 150 though... guess you've seen that anyway already jules...
Thanks, I hadn't seen it; 150 + postage is a bit much for me....I should save some euros for Germany, Austria and Switzerland maybe in October....

buddy holiday

Quote from: jules on July 05, 2011, 10:55:36 AM
Thanks, I hadn't seen it; 150 + postage is a bit much for me....I should save some euros for Germany, Austria and Switzerland maybe in October....

if you make it to switzerland let me know, you can crash at my place...

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 05, 2011, 11:03:04 AM
Quote from: jules on July 05, 2011, 10:55:36 AM

if you make it to switzerland let me know, you can crash at my place...
Wow! Sie sind fantastisch ,danke!

Kubba

In a follow up to my Neither Here Nor There question. I've finally dug the thing out and discovered it is signed by the band. Were all the Hardcovers signed? Or even all the paperbacks?