Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Alex-

Nice, Buzz was ill and Dale took his place?

Isn't Jared his bass plugged in? wheres the cable?

dijk cheese

Quote from: Dumpster D on July 02, 2010, 01:42:49 AM
A friend of mine had a pair of CFH drumsticks sighned by vinnie...one night at a party we discovered one of the random drunk buddies had taken then off the wall and had used them on the kit, the person OBVIOULSY was too fucking stupid to know how to play in the first place because the tips got chewed up from hitting the hi-hat like a little bitch, REGARDLESS...make SURE you don't let this kind of shit happen to your melvins sticks!

anyone who gets an a pair they can sell, Let's talk business!

ive got broken sticks, one from dale, one from coady, from seperate shows (munich dale asa, coady dublin asa tour).
dale's one is stained blue i guess from sweat and the die from his glove which makes it worth even more money than previously imagined.
they threw them out, both times people scrambled for them and somehow they landed at my feet  and i picked them up all casual like.
fate and dejavu as one.
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

Dumpster D

does that mean you got one you could spare? :?

TheSwingSet

"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

Greasy Statement

likely sled island or in vancouver due to the exclaim (canadian magazine) banners in the background...

TheSwingSet

was buzz sick? or was this a suprise kinda Altamont set?
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

nightwolf

isnt dale playing with big biz?

black stallion

^ exactly,i took these pics from the Totimoshi messageboard,you guys should check it..their bassist Meg is writing a diary of the current tour with the Melvins.looks like BB played a set during this festival in Canada and Dale joined them on guitar for a couple of songs

Quote from: Alex- on July 05, 2010, 10:33:49 AM

ahah,yeah..i think he's just joking

black stallion

black stallion

Fishheadphil

Quote from: black stallion on July 06, 2010, 04:26:05 AM
^ exactly,i took these pics from the Totimoshi messageboard,you guys should check it..their bassist Meg is writing a diary of the current tour with the Melvins.looks like BB played a set during this festival in Canada and Dale joined them on guitar for a couple of songs

Quote from: Alex- on July 05, 2010, 10:33:49 AM

ahah,yeah..i think he's just joking

wireless..
My cow is not pretty, but it is pretty to me.

deatheats

molotov

gesundheit