Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

>>>JZS<<<

Photography by Ramon Felix

deatheats

TheLegitMan93

Buzz iz supposed to be like the zoo-keeper, get it? Jared is his gay husband.

Shatz

Quote from: http://www.shinygreymonotone.com/

Keep your Arsch together, Sie werden seitlich gefickt.

glen

have we gotten to the point where we can use 9/11 images as humor?   after watching FUNNY OR DIE PRESENTS the other night I'll say "yes".
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

danimal

Quote from: glen on February 13, 2011, 11:46:55 AM
have we gotten to the point where we can use 9/11 images as humor?   after watching FUNNY OR DIE PRESENTS the other night I'll say "yes".

glen

has a full generation passed already?
it normally takes that for the humor to come creeping out of immense tragedy.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

danimal

Quote from: glen on February 13, 2011, 06:03:44 PM

I usually start making jokes immediately after a tragedy.  However, Sesame Street had me beat by 25 years on this one.

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: danimal on February 14, 2011, 11:40:54 AM
Quote from: glen on February 13, 2011, 06:03:44 PM

I usually start making jokes immediately after a tragedy.  However, Sesame Street had me beat by 25 years on this one.

Holy Shit, that is insane !!!   I would say all disaster jokes made before said disaster are funny, a lil' creepy,
but totally grandfathered out of any "too soon?" judgments. That's fuckin' insane..........I do think there was a
Mrs. Fields in one of the Towers though.....too soon ?

danimal

Quote from: perzo))) on February 14, 2011, 12:14:06 PM
whats worse than 9/11?

Cool. Before I scrolled down for the answer, Red Hot Chili Peppers crossed my mind. So I was kind of close. This is actually only the 2nd 9-11 joke I've heard in nearly 10 years.  The 1st being:

What kind of pizzas did the WTC order?

2 plains.

deatheats

This was the original cover to the Coup's "Party Music", which was being released in Q3 2001.  Obviously they changed the cover after 9/11.

norecess

the explosions in the sky album 'Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live Forever' was released on september 4 2011.