Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

>>>JZS<<<

Coulter is watching you. >>>>>                                                                                               

Quote from: 3d-alex on June 10, 2011, 12:55:11 PM

jonE5

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on June 10, 2011, 11:01:54 PM

Coulter is watching you. >>>>>                                                                                               

Quote from: 3d-alex on June 10, 2011, 12:55:11 PM

Creepy in so many ways  8-[ 8-[

Mad Arab

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

jonE5

Quote from: black stallion on June 17, 2011, 07:08:44 AM

Jesus!  :shock:  Is that Grumpys?  I know people have said it's small.. But Christ  THATS SMALL!

Angus Khan

Quote from: )))((( on June 16, 2011, 09:55:15 AM
After numerous hours of intense research i have landed upon the notion that the image lovingly rendered below is my favourite Melvinite picture ever.

Ever!
Jared looks completely different minus facial hair.  He's almost like Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

EvilNewWarGod

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

anaconda

black stallion

anaconda

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: