black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

Quote from: Buick on March 14, 2013, 11:33:37 PM

love that pic.i think Buzz had a killer guitar tone with that rig

Buick GN

That was snapped by dirt,

& I'm thinking the venue was the Casbah in SD, but I'm not certain.

I was disappointed when I read the news that the black Gibson was being replaced

black stallion

Quote from: Buick on March 18, 2013, 05:18:53 PM

I was disappointed when I read the news that the black Gibson was being replaced

good point

homeless_dad

Quote from: black stallion on March 18, 2013, 05:19:36 PM

good point
What year was that?  I'm guessing around asa time period due to the drastic change of the guitar distortion (which I was turned off by at first).
Anyone know?
Is Ian back yet??

FartLips

Quote from: homeless_dad on March 18, 2013, 10:30:33 PM

good point
What year was that?  I'm guessing around asa time period due to the drastic change of the guitar distortion (which I was turned off by at first).
Anyone know?
he started mucking it up with pigs before going all practice amp with asa.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dumpster D

not like Buzz WANTED to Put the LP into Retirement, Thank the wonderful Airline folks for busting the neck on it a million times!  :x

He said EVERYTHING including the frets had been re-tread.  :shock:

the amount of sweat that thing absorbed, it was probly Starting to rot the finish right off the wood.

Cannibal corpse calls it *the funk*

and They get between 5-7 years out of their guitars before the sweat corrodes and rusts any metallic ornaments on their Guitars...so that being said; When I saw the melvins for the first time, Buzz was sweating so bad all over it, Even the LP was Dripping sweat!  8) 8) 8) ROCK and ROLL motherfucker!

he got a lot of miles out of it, Buzz figures he played 1000 shows with it more or less, if you watch the Gear intweview...(my personal Favourite clip of Buzz, so much so I made my parents watch it!!!)

I think that its safe to say that Buzz pushed his LP to the extreme Limit! and beyond.

if you arent sure of the Ruggedness of that Guitar, Im sure Buzz is the benchmark of going the distance with one.

black stallion

back in this thread i posted a recent pic of Dale using one of Buzz old LP's

black stallion

Quote from: brian on March 06, 2013, 09:37:24 PM

just seen a post of Dale on fb saying he was seventeen in this pic  O:)

jonE5

Quote from: homeless_dad on March 18, 2013, 10:30:33 PM

good point
Anyone know?

After NWB... He was still playing the LP on that tour.. The Next year on the Down tour he had the EGC..

I am a huge fan of his current Guitar tone.. I think it cuts through the sound like nothing I have ever heard before

homeless_dad

Quote from: black stallion on March 19, 2013, 06:30:30 AM
Quote from: brian on March 06, 2013, 09:37:24 PM

just seen a post of Dale on fb saying he was seventeen in this pic  O:)
:shock:
Just realized this is Dale around the time '6 songs' were recorded.  Did Dale ever start out mediocre or did he just bust out with the at a crawl intro the first time he ever picked up sticks???  And it was no big deal to him. :o 8)

respect.
Is Ian back yet??

glen

I heard when he was in the Aberdeen High Marching Band he stunk up the homecoming parade.

ok, thats not really true.   he BLEW MINDS with his shoulder strap snare.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN