Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Ms. Crover and he should swap clothes.

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: )))((( on April 30, 2013, 05:06:29 AM
Quote from: jules on April 30, 2013, 04:42:20 AM
Ms. Crover
Yes i thought that was her somehow. Think i've seen a snap before somewhere. She's got that 1940's (or is it 30's?) sophisticated look down a tee.

First time I've seen a pic of her. I once bought a Melvins CD from her on ebay.  :lol:

Oscar

Walsby: "A Melvins practice after they relocated to S.F. Lori Black on bass. Dale Crover with Descendents "Milo" shirt and a extra rack tom."

Oscar

Also Walsby: "A super old photo of Buzz Osborne, Lori Black and Kim Walker. This must have been 1989 or something."

deatheats

BabyCat. The infamous "Ozma" cat. Lived a long and contented life. - Mark Deutrom

Hot Pants

the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

anaconda

That cat was on the inside of the Bullhead cassette too:

dead mike

Well, Buzz is a dog person. Dale likes cats. Or has owned a cat in the past.

I'm ashamed I know that.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

JUDY

Quote from: deatheats on May 01, 2013, 07:20:24 PM

BabyCat. The infamous "Ozma" cat. Lived a long and contented life. - Mark Deutrom

aww, never realized this before but it kinda looks like my kitty :love: she has cow spots on her back and one looks like a sloth  8)

Quote from: Oscar on May 01, 2013, 10:08:04 AM
Also Walsby: "A super old photo of Buzz Osborne, Lori Black and Kim Walker. This must have been 1989 or something."

AWESOME

anaconda

Dumpster D

Dale Still rocks a similar looking shirt sometimes, without sleeves though.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

perzo)))

buzz has a napalm death shirt!
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

black stallion

Quote from: perzo))) on May 03, 2013, 12:24:41 PM
buzz has a napalm death shirt!

yep,isn't that cool? Buzzo had fun in Italy as you can see from that pic
Charmicarmicat:Bastards