Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deatheats

Quote from: (PAUL) on June 04, 2013, 03:42:39 PM
Nah, that looks more like Sikh to me.

You must be some kind of foreigner, us 'mericans ain't supposed to be able to tell the difference.

(PAUL)

Quote from: deatheats on June 04, 2013, 05:29:08 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on June 04, 2013, 03:42:39 PM
Nah, that looks more like Sikh to me.

You must be some kind of foreigner, us 'mericans ain't supposed to be able to tell the difference.

Well when some piece of shit goes and shoots a bunch of Sikhs maybe 30 minutes from where you live you get to be kind of an expert on it. Oh, and there was this too:

http://youtu.be/vZ_MTNHk2Dw
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Dumpster D

Looks like we know what Buzz bought with the proceeds of their last Full length!  8)

I want to try one of those out someday.

*note* the lock in Strap nuts!

anaconda

Surprised that no one noticed this little detail! Buzz already owned a plexi
guitar way back in the day, even before his Electrical model of recent years.

Note the translucence:

Likely a Dan Armstrong just like Ginn's original guitars:

Stonergrunge

Actually, I clearly remember him using a plexiglass guitar on Hog Leg in the "Salad of a thousand delights" DVD.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

anaconda

deatheats

Quote from: (PAUL) on June 04, 2013, 07:08:55 PM
Well when some piece of shit goes and shoots a bunch of Sikhs maybe 30 minutes from where you live you get to be kind of an expert on it. Oh, and there was this too:

http://youtu.be/vZ_MTNHk2Dw

Yeah, that will do it.  And I was being a bit tongue in cheek with that response. I almost posted the same thing.

homeless_dad

Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 04, 2013, 08:43:27 PM
Actually, I clearly remember him using a plexiglass guitar on Hog Leg in the "Salad of a thousand delights" DVD.
Yep.  wonder what happened to that thing?
Is Ian back yet??

Dumpster D

Quote from: anaconda on June 04, 2013, 08:37:35 PM
Surprised that no one noticed this little detail! Buzz already owned a plexi
guitar way back in the day, even before his Electrical model of recent years.

Note the translucence:

Likely a Dan Armstrong just like Ginn's original guitars:

OHH, You KNOW I noticed Conda! Im Bout it!!! I did I DID!!! Looks like he was changing the strings!

Dumpster D

Notice how the Pickguard matches the Knotty pine in the house! Oh man I like that oldschool house, but I kept it shut...Im all about the ghetto Retro!

Ohhh man I bet the kitchen was soooo oldschool!

8)

dont get me going on it.  :-#

makes me miss my old house.

buddy holiday

in this picture buzz looks like philip lahm.... the bayern munich football player...

Dumpster D

there was this old 70s B movie called Rivals about this family from Wyoming who move out to the west coast, and there was this other group of *cool* kids and one of them I THINK was The guy who was Uncle Rico, and then one of the other guys looks a LOT like a young Buzzo. it was all I could think of everytime I saw the guy!  :P

I cant find anything about the movie though. It was actually pretty cool.

Hot Pants

Quote from: buddy holiday on June 05, 2013, 07:19:33 AM

in this picture buzz looks like philip lahm.... the bayern munich football player...

haha holy shit. he does.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

perzo)))

Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 04, 2013, 08:43:27 PM

i think he didnt own that guitar,he borrowed it from someone.
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...