Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuckMach3

Did Joe spray paint his bass with the pick ups on?   :lol:
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Schnabster

Quote from: black stallion on October 14, 2013, 07:52:04 AM
Dale buying stuff

:lol:

BS, you are so focused on Dale that you don't see that he buys records, where one of em is MC5..

anaconda

Idlehanz

Grayfro

That's a fleece lined jeans jacket.

black stallion

was in a record shop in Olympia i guess
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

Quote from: Grayfro on October 14, 2013, 08:13:27 PM
That's a fleece lined jeans jacket.

that's a Revlon Color Silk Hair Dye in Black #10.  :)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Quote from: black stallion on October 15, 2013, 02:02:47 AM

It looks kind of like Positivly 4th St. It was a cool shop, but the owner was a nutcase.

John Schuller

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 15, 2013, 11:15:44 AM

It looks kind of like Positivly 4th St. It was a cool shop, but the owner was a nutcase.

That is indeed the shop. This picture used to hang in there. The owner was a total nutcase. Sold bootleg CDs, would love to tell you about how he was part of the "Drugstore Cowboy" gang and I think is now in prison.

Idlehanz

Quote from: sadcorps on October 16, 2013, 01:56:07 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on October 15, 2013, 11:15:44 AM

That is indeed the shop. This picture used to hang in there. The owner was a total nutcase. Sold bootleg CDs, would love to tell you about how he was part of the "Drugstore Cowboy" gang and I think is now in prison.

His name was Win Vider or something like that. And yea, he told me the Drugstore stories many times. I heard he died years ago, but who knows. Still, I used to love to drive up to Olympia and buy records there.

Grayfro

The good old days when you could eat raw ground beef. :D

JUDY

Shot o' Buzz at the Dodgers game the other night. Sorry for the sloppy pic, it's just a screenshot that I grabbed off twitter.

(PAUL)

Quote from: JUDY on October 16, 2013, 08:12:20 PM
Shot o' Buzz at the Dodgers game the other night. Sorry for the sloppy pic, it's just a screenshot that I grabbed off twitter.

Was wondering if he'd 1. go to a game, and 2. if he'd be spotted.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

GrimReaper

I curious as to how he's identified to the public?

Here's Buzz from the legendary band The Melvins.

or

Here's one happy Dodgers fan!