Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Quote from: Dumpster D on December 04, 2013, 12:52:50 PM
Cool post Stallion, Just when I think Ive seen Every thing!

the band posted this pic on their fb page so you have to thank the Melvins guys  :D
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

deatheats

Quote from: black stallion on December 06, 2013, 12:16:48 PM

Wow, check out the facial hair on Coady.  He is finally all grown up  :lol:

Dumpster D

:lol:

Coady is hellbound for Leatherman!!!

Needs a mr. Slave Uniform when hes on stage to go with his stache!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

splattgallery

I just surprised my wife with a trip to the falls over xmas, and then I stumbled upon this.

[attachment deleted by admin]

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(PAUL)

Hey the Winchester mystery house! If I ever get around to visiting family in California I'll have to see about visiting there, although I don't know how far it is from San Francisco.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

GrimReaper

I lived 10 miles from there in San Jose for a few months. Made the visit, didn't get the shirt.

homeless_dad

Is that the same as the mystery spot??

Up until a few years ago I thought that was a record store because the bumper stickers I've seen looks like it has a vinyl record on it. 

Glad I never made the trip up there.  Would a been disappointed.
Is Ian back yet??

(PAUL)

They're two different things. The Winchester Mystery House was built by Sarah Winchester after her husband William Winchester (of Winchester rifle) died. She was worried that the spirits of people who were killed by Winchester firearms were coming after her and would kill her after she finished building the house, so she never stopped building the house and it has an insane amount of rooms and things like staircases that go nowhere. From my understanding the Mystery Spot is a house built on a slant and other optical illusions.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Dumpster D

Zorn

Quote from: Coady WillisReady Freddie. I humbly submit my candidacy for the Queen movie now that Borat is out.

Dumpster D

homeless_dad

Quote from: Zorn on December 15, 2013, 03:25:02 PM
Quote from: Coady WillisReady Freddie. I humbly submit my candidacy for the Queen movie now that Borat is out.

How's about a Grouco bio??
Is Ian back yet??