Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: (PAUL) on July 22, 2014, 07:42:39 PM
I got the 1997 show, it's good, I believe that was from the Helmet tour. Anyone remember MelvinsLand? I believe that site started the Melvins-L nerd list back in the day.
yep.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: anaconda on July 22, 2014, 07:13:36 PM
. Anyone else remember Gene's Melvins Shack????
The Melvins Shack was great!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

meezer

I think I discovered Melvins.net in about '06-'07, but it took me a few years to check out the board. I've never seen or heard of any of that stuff (except when we were talking bbs melvins tribute, last spring, there was mention of another board with their own tribute.) Anyone have any pics of what this stuff looked like?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Dumpster D

hm, Wow. Ive never seen those.

meezer

^RIGHT ON! Enough with the vague restroom door signage! I don't speak Esperanto, y'all.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

homeless_dad

Quote from: meezer on July 30, 2014, 08:55:55 AM
^RIGHT ON! Enough with the vague restroom door signage! I don't speak Esperanto, y'all.
As an esperantino I'm highly offended, meez!!  [-(
Is Ian back yet??

meezer

Quote from: homeless_dad on July 30, 2014, 05:41:28 PM
You're in California! Speak Spanglish, or go um, elsewhere!

homeless_dad

Quote from: meezer on July 30, 2014, 05:50:27 PM
Spanglish is quickly becoming the primary language here in Calexico.

BTW, I sure hope you're not working too much in the sun this summer because, YIKES!!  It's a scorcher!!!
Is Ian back yet??

meezer

Quote from: homeless_dad on July 30, 2014, 05:59:57 PM

BTW, I sure hope you're not working too much in the sun this summer because, YIKES!!  It's a scorcher!!!
Thanks. I am. It's what I do.

homeless_dad

Quote from: meezer on July 30, 2014, 06:06:59 PM

¡Lo Sientino!
Is Ian back yet??

meezer

Quote from: homeless_dad on July 30, 2014, 06:49:43 PM
Quote from: meezer on July 30, 2014, 06:06:59 PM

¡Lo Sientino!
:D

meezer

Best birthday cake, ever!

[attachment deleted by admin]