Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Howdy

Quote from: black stallion on November 18, 2014, 05:15:53 PM
Quote from: Captain Howdy on November 18, 2014, 05:09:59 PM
Your av keeps changing and all you posted were question marks. What's going on? I'm scared.

:-"

Two can play at that game!

anaconda

meezer

Now I know who could use a membership in the Guitar Center string club.  :?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

black stallion

Quote from: Captain Howdy on November 18, 2014, 05:21:05 PM
Your av keeps changing and all you posted were question marks. What's going on? I'm scared.

can't you see those pics i posted? i can and they are awesome. Dale is wearing a sweet shirt
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Captain Howdy

Quote from: black stallion on November 20, 2014, 09:34:33 AM

can't you see those pics i posted? i can and they are awesome. Dale is wearing a sweet shirt

It's weird, one time when I came into this thread they showed up, every other time and now it's just question marks. They WERE awesome btw.

black stallion

Quote from: Captain Howdy on November 20, 2014, 09:36:28 AM

It's weird, one time when I came into this thread they showed up, every other time and now it's just question marks. They WERE awesome btw.

yeah,you're right. right now i can see the pics but if i check them with my cell they are just question marks  :?

..ah, and about my av i wasn't sure which (Dale) pic to use..so i was changing them like a crazy motherfucker :D

Captain Howdy

Quote from: black stallion on November 20, 2014, 09:39:45 AM
Quote from: Captain Howdy on November 20, 2014, 09:36:28 AM

yeah,you're right. right now i can see the pics but if i check them with my cell they are just question marks  :?

..ah, and about my av i wasn't sure which (Dale) pic to use..so i was changing them like a crazy motherfucker :D

Probably has something to do with the links. I just like giving you a hard time.  :P

black stallion

black stallion

musicismyradar

black stallion

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

black stallion

yeah,those guys are so lucky to get a pic with Dale

Oscar

Caption for that one from Facebook:

Dale: "Hey, can I get a photo with you guys?"
Devo: "Better do it now, we're dropping like flies!"