Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

Ok, this is not a Melvins but a Fantômas photo... but anyway, here's Buzz playing at the Cariola Theater and yes, he is SMILING... and yes, I noticed he was quite happy during the show.

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Captain Howdy

deatheats

Quote from: Stonergrunge on December 09, 2014, 06:53:26 PM
Ok, this is not a Melvins but a Fantômas photo... but anyway, here's Buzz playing at the Cariola Theater and yes, he is SMILING... and yes, I noticed he was quite happy during the show.

Must be nice to not be the front man for a change.  But seriously he seems like he is in a good spot right now...loving life.

meezer

/\ Incredible!!   =D>
You really ARE a rock journalist, pr flack!  :shock:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

jules

black stallion

who wouldn't be that happy playing with Crover?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Stonergrunge

Quote from: black stallion on January 04, 2015, 06:44:38 AM

Actually, that was during Fantômas set...
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

meezer

Quote from: black stallion on January 04, 2015, 06:44:38 AM

Actually, that was during Fantômas set...
No mumu!  :lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

black stallion

Dumpster D

OH NICE SHIRT BUZZO!

Buzz is totally doing his best *Elvira* pose!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had that Seven inch and also the other one with Otis spunkmeyer on it.

PLAIN FIELD  :D

That shirt is a Mondo collectors item now I bet.

meezer

From Le Butcherettes.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

meezer

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

black stallion

^ is that pic taken at a Jelvins show?