Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Sludgebaby

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on November 07, 2014, 09:14:08 PM
Quote from: runk the punk on November 07, 2014, 09:05:58 PM

Motion Capture Buzzo!!

I can just imagine the hair wanting to burst through that cap and flow out ala Spawn's cape or a symbiote.

Can I just point out that Buzzo's crotch looks like the Wu-Tang logo?

My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

grays harbor mafia

"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Dumpster D

Why does Kevin have on a sars mask...hope he is ok health-wise.  :o

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Dumpster D on March 02, 2015, 07:29:00 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

meezer

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 02, 2015, 08:03:01 PM
I was wondering the same thing.
Adds to his mystique.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

#2 Pencil

When I was in Japan I asked the question relating that type of mask as many had one on. The response actually surprised me. It was due to pollen, not pollution, sars etc.

If he suffers a hay fever type symptom may be due to that.
I heard their periods attract bears

meezer

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 03, 2015, 07:19:38 AM
You might be right but pollen in February???
We're having our worst case of premature springtime allergies ever. In don't know if you've noticed the trend, this winter. The eastern half of the country is frozen solid, and the western half is the exact opposite.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

anaconda

he probably just doesn't want to breathe what he can't see!

GrimReaper

Maybe he's hiding something.

meezer

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 03, 2015, 07:35:07 AM
I thought allergies where due to grass pollen or bark/wood pollen. Plus ONLY during the Summer months when they are airborne. Im not American BTW so i haven't a clue what's happening over there. I haven't even got a clue what's happening over here either!
Here's how it works. It's warm here. People move here from everywhere. Some geniuses get the idea of planting everything that grows below the tundra on your block. It's a bit overwhelming, to say the least.  #-o

black stallion

Quote from: Sludgebaby on March 01, 2015, 06:57:08 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on November 07, 2014, 09:14:08 PM
Quote from: runk the punk on November 07, 2014, 09:05:58 PM

Motion Capture Buzzo!!

I can just imagine the hair wanting to burst through that cap and flow out ala Spawn's cape or a symbiote.

Can I just point out that Buzzo's crotch looks like the Wu-Tang logo?

:lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: anaconda on March 03, 2015, 08:12:07 AM
he probably just doesn't want to breathe what he can't see!
:lol:

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes