Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

Thats bronze, not chocolate :D

ZILLA

:D

[attachment deleted by admin]
########################################################################################################

deatheats

Do you like Buzz Osborne? I've been a big Melvins fan ever since the release of their 1987 album, Gluey Porch Treatments. After that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Gluey Porch Treatments where Dale's presence became more apparent. I think Eye Flys was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the following three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Osborne, Crover and Lukin. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Heaviness of the Load. In this song, Buzz addresses the problems of abusive political authority. Bitten into Sympathy is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Buzz' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Dark Brown Teeth and The Vulgar Joke . Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Buzz works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Useless King of the Punks, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

shits and gigs

anaconda

''Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it.''

Great movie!

(PAUL)

I could picture him running naked with a chainsaw while something from Gluey plays in the background.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

anaconda

anaconda

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

anaconda

/\

OMG!! the buzz beard meme is finally starting to go viral!!!!  :lol:

anaconda

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Satchel Paige

Quote from: anaconda on June 12, 2015, 03:44:50 PM
/\

OMG!! the buzz beard meme is finally starting to go viral!!!!  :lol:

Does Dale need a beard?
Or more like Dale Beard?

anaconda

naw, but he would kick ass with Shirley Temple curls!  :P