My friend John:

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

i think this pic is great

Dumpster D

Hot Pants

yup great pic. those sneaks look familiar too. cant place them tho.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

meezer

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 25, 2015, 06:58:52 AM
Quote from: Hot Pants on June 25, 2015, 01:41:17 AM
those sneaks look familiar too. cant place them tho.
Im interested in what those are too. They look a lot like regular Converse high tops but slightly different. The circle patch on the outside rather than inside and that strange grooved edging on the front. It makes me wonder if Buzz has someone make them personally just like his mumu's are.
I think those are some other brand of skate shoes. Don't know, though.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Rusty Shackleford

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

deatheats

deatheats

"We had the extreme honor of scanning the Melvins yesterday in Tucson at the kick-off of their tour. We appreciate their involvement in the Army Man Project. The set will be auctioned for a benefit. Details and images of the figures soon."

black stallion

i think it's impressive how Dale looks exactly like in early 90's..just with short hair

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Buzzinthebox

Quote from: black stallion on June 27, 2015, 04:54:10 AM
i think it's impressive how Dale looks exactly like in early 90's..just with short hair
True. And he keeps getting better on the skins
"This is America. I don't want a tomato picked by a Mexican. I want it picked by an American, then sliced by a Guatemalan and served by a Venezuelan in a spa where a Chilean gives me a Brazilian." - Stephen Colbert

jules