Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jack5990

I'm going to hazard a guess that Dale isn't playing on his regular kit (no Paiste cymbals or Aquarian heads). Looks like he's borrowing the Le Butcherettes drummer's kit (Chris Commons). This could be interesting!
Boris knows and Boris likes it all

(the) Razor

Quote from: Shatz on July 05, 2015, 05:22:27 AM

Buzz
John Stanier,
Johnny Rotten?
Patton
x
GG Allin
x
Crover
Duane Denison??
Kevin??

Who are the others?
Don't click this

bUTTHOLEmAN

You know that's not GG, right?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: (the) Razor on July 13, 2015, 04:18:38 AM
Quote from: Shatz on July 05, 2015, 05:22:27 AM

Buzz
John Stanier,
Johnny Rotten?
Patton
x
GG Allin
x
Crover
Duane Denison??
Kevin??

Who are the others?
One of them's bUTTHOLEmAN but I'm sworn to secrecy.

beaver

That's not Johnny Rotten. That's the amazing Erik Sanko from Skeleton Key, The Lounge Lizards and various others.

Dumpster D

Quote from: beaver on July 13, 2015, 09:56:40 AM
That's not Johnny Rotten. That's the amazing Erik Sanko from Skeleton Key, The Lounge Lizards and various others.

He looks like he banged a lot of smack.  :)

Dude is cool as hell, I confess my ignorance but that is cool that there is a guy who was Both in skeleton key and Lounge Lizards!

Woah!!!

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

DC

(the) Razor

Sorry butthole! Stallion tricked me.
Don't click this

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Dumpster D

Sludgebaby

Quote from: DC on July 13, 2015, 03:15:34 PM
Gg allin IS BUTTHOLE

nope, he just likes to shove stuff in his
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

El Gato

It's still weird to me to see Buzz in a car for some reason. I like to think he magically teleports everywhere.

meezer

Quote from: El Gato on July 17, 2015, 08:36:41 AM
It's still weird to me to see Buzz in a car for some reason. I like to think he magically teleports everywhere.
Well, that was a rusted out '79 Chevette when he got in it.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix