Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

How the heck did Toshi and Dale get their hands on a 30 inch ride!  :o

anaconda

I bet the pawnshops in LA are full of them! Just like those old school 18 inch deep dish
snares that Ludwig used to make in the 60's/70's!!!!!!  :P

Stonergrunge

First time I see Buzz with a strat.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

meezer

8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

meezer

....and this guy.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Sludgebaby

My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

Oscar

meezer

Weird composition. How could Kevin and Dale be ghosts, but Buzz is fully detailed?

Dumpster D

Quote from: meezer on August 13, 2015, 09:51:07 PM
Weird composition. How could Kevin and Dale be ghosts, but Buzz is fully detailed?

dodging and burning.

JUDY

Quote from: Dumpster D on August 13, 2015, 11:17:42 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 13, 2015, 09:51:07 PM

dodging and burning.

Yep. Underexposed image, but good enough to be saved, I guess. It's a good composition and great shot but technically a bad photo! I wonder if that's the original because it kind of looks filtered. A lot of slap on filters just bleach things out.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Sludgebaby

My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life