Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Tobias

Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Hot Pants

the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

anaconda

Lukin and Buzz, happier times '84

Dumpster D

Probly before Lukin bought that Guitar Buzzo sold him, then sold it to someone else instead of selling it back to him.

joelk

Quote from: Dumpster D on June 09, 2016, 11:35:11 PM
Probly before Lukin bought that Guitar Buzzo sold him, then sold it to someone else instead of selling it back to him.

:lol: What a dumb thing to be mad about.

Dumpster D

Quote from: joelk on June 10, 2016, 04:31:30 PM

I dont think it was ever about the guitar dude.  It was the principal, and you and Lukin both seem to miss it.  :lol:

jules

Quote from: Dumpster D on June 14, 2016, 05:00:41 AM
Quote from: joelk on June 10, 2016, 04:31:30 PM
It was the principal, and you and Lukin both seem to miss it.  :lol:
It was the headmaster all along?

black stallion

surprised nobody has posted this pic, had goosebumps when i saw it ,being them two of my musical heroes

Quotethe guy who gave me the advice about music I've always followed
by Dylan Carlson

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Stonergrunge

From the Melvins Chile community page on FB. These photos were posted as: Melvins in Europe 2016.

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

anaconda

that last one with Buzz and Mackie is Los Angeles at The Troubador, 2016