Your Very Own Dale Crover Drum Kit

Started by Clint Flick, January 06, 2008, 03:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Flick

Hey, if anyone out there is into creating electronic music, I put together a set of drum samples by Dale. They're mostly kicks and snares, and a few hi-hats and extras (for the most part, crash/china cymbals were impossible to isolate w/o sounding like crap).

Download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8mc7r4wjxxu

Idlehanz

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bathroom creep

agreed, that's very cool.  nice work!
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

cheeseburger

THANK  YOU!!!!
this is awesome, it they will be used often.

bigjim

awesome!   I have used Dale's kicks, snares and hi hats for Hip Hop beats.   Gives it a dark feel kindve like Dalek.   
Anyway thanks for these I will use them at some point for sure.

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Clint Flick

Glad y'all appreciated it. If anyone makes a track using them, let me know. I'd love to hear it!

JJ

downloaded....will have to see what sounds this can be smooshed with

Ron Maiden

i grabbed it for future use, thanks for taking the time

Pit

poke smot

Clint Flick

Quote from: Pit on January 14, 2008, 07:33:02 AM
is this for fruity loops?

Uh, I guess. I've never used Fruity Loops (I use Reason), but they are ACM wav files, which is generally pretty compatible with anything. I don't know if FL has it's own file extension, but if so you might find a converter somewhere...

thor

Man this stuff is fun to put into Reason. Thanks!
Bass player, recording engineer, Melvins superfan

I am the Sun

I must thank you. I just used this for a drum track I have to make for school and those samples (in addition to some other ones) have found good use.

Ron Maiden

I just uploaded a new song to my myspace. they are located in my signature below.  i used some of this kit on the track, you mission? to figure out what i used. hint, crover is only on the second half.

to view the whole player got to my armofinfat profile, to just hear the song go to my choony. and if you friend me let me know youre from the melvins bbs man!

dan