Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

i told glen about photobucket, brownie points  :lol:

cheeseburger

Quote from: glen on October 03, 2007, 09:19:00 AM
so like is your house pretty much wallpapered with MELVINS show posters?

I own I'd say about 15 or so.   I have 3 hanging.   whats wrong with the math here?

its called "wife's math".   I can put as many posters up as I can fit in a 5'X6' bathroom.  :?

I believe theres some physics tied in there as well.
i've been allowed the small space of wall above our dresser on my side of the bed. someday i hope to have what my father in-law has...his own room. he just chills, watches t.v., plays guitar and whatever else he wants to do. theoretically he could cover the walls and ceiling in melvins posters if he wanted to... cause it's HIS ROOM.

glen

ah,  the ever elusive "man room".

tough to keep one of those in captivity.    they have a natural shut-down mechanism when threatened by a female with a diamond on her left ring finger.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

alas, no mention of my 2 references to you glen? i have the crip'py 2nite btw.
:o

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 03, 2007, 05:38:34 PM
Quote from: glen on October 03, 2007, 09:19:00 AM
so like is your house pretty much wallpapered with MELVINS show posters?
pretty close.  I'm moving into a two bedroom next month, so more will go up.  I probably have about 40 posters right now.  Give or take  a couple.
Two words: Love Shack
Melvins posters all over?   :love:
I have the poster disease as well.   :(
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Buick GN

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 03, 2007, 07:55:47 PM

I have the poster disease as well.   :(

You think?

You crack me up, bUTTY.

You're so fucking sly.    :wink:

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I'm infected too - I am running out of room on my walls, and will have to do some serious rearranging after the next couple of shows.  Maybe we should all buy a huge house together, and go crazy with the posters inside.  Can you picture the masterpiece the house would be??? :shock:
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on October 03, 2007, 09:00:42 PM
I'm infected too - I am running out of room on my walls, and will have to do some serious rearranging after the next couple of shows.  Maybe we should all buy a huge house together, and go crazy with the posters inside.  Can you picture the masterpiece the house would be??? :shock:
A melvins commune
:love:  =P~

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 03, 2007, 09:24:09 PM
Quote from: Sweet Intuition on October 03, 2007, 09:00:42 PM
A melvins commune
:love:  =P~
That the government would eventually drive a tank into and set on fire.

glen

Quote from: Buick GN on October 03, 2007, 08:39:54 PM

You crack me up, bUTTY.

the slyest.      but little pieces of the puzzle fall out of the sky everyday.   its my job to put the pieces together.

the goal is not exposure.  the goal is knowledge.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: glen on October 04, 2007, 09:12:39 AM
Quote from: Buick GN on October 03, 2007, 08:39:54 PM

You crack me up, bUTTY.

the slyest.      but little pieces of the puzzle fall out of the sky everyday.   its my job to put the pieces together.

the goal is not exposure.  the goal is knowledge.

Haha Glen your still working on that... good luck and make sure to clue us all in as to who the man(or.... woman?) behind that butthole is.

glen

Quote from: Dead Cowboy on October 04, 2007, 01:12:03 PM

Haha Glen your still working on that... good luck and make sure to clue us all in as to who the man(or.... woman?) behind that butthole is.

its my life's work.     I can't go to my grave without some semblance of TRUTH.

hey bUTTHOLE,   did I tell you I haven't been feeling well lately so I went to the doctor.  all the tests aren't back yet but they're saying something about "terminal" and "one month to live.... "  etc., etc.     

so seeing as this might be it for me,  maybe you could give a poor kid a "make-a-wish" foundation dream come true?

WHO IN THE NAME OF FUCK ARE YOU????     :D

Idlehanz

He's an enigma, wrapped in bacon, and dipped in Melvin sauce.

cheeseburger

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 04, 2007, 05:42:20 PM
He's an enigma, wrapped in bacon, and dipped in Melvin sauce.
mmmmmmmmmm melvin sauce =P~