Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 19, 2007, 11:18:28 AM
contact artist, send $, ???

wow.   if this is the case then I am blown away by spunk's laborious effort just to send little ol' me a gifty.

I shall owe, and BIG!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

spunkmonkey

glen

Quote from: spunkmonkey on November 19, 2007, 11:48:30 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 19, 2007, 11:18:28 AM
contact artist, send $, ???

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

holy crud.   you may have topped all this time my good man spunky.      this was truely an amazing and wonderful gift.
so the added personalization WAS by the original artist.   

you have set the bar mighty high.    now I must find a way to equal or better this amazing feat.

(think glenny,  think!)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

spunkmonkey

No need for reciprocity.  Yes, I contacted the artist (Drew Millward) and asked him to personalize it for you.  He's a class act.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Jozz

glen

ain't that about the coolest thing you ever did see?

now the trick is finding a frame at the local "5 and dime" to fit a 14"X14" square poster.

glen

whoa,  cool jozz.  I'll check those out.   cept I think I'll go with a 16X16 so I can matt it.

I never thought of ebay though.  thanks!

Idlehanz

Anyone seen who's doing the poster for the slims NYE show?  Can't find any info anywhere......

Idlehanz

On a poster side note.....Has anybody ever bought any posters from Angry Blue?  Justin@angryblue.com?  I paid for the Melvins New Orleans poster back on 10-17 and haven't received it.  I've emailed him twice and no response.  I've never had  a problem with purchasing posters online.  Especially one sold therough the GP classifieds. Just curious. Seems weird I'm not getting a response from him.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Idlehanz