Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spunkmonkey

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 26, 2008, 09:18:22 PM
Try here for the Melvins Mickey D's poster.  3 people have them for trade or sale http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/67201/trades

You have to contact them for prices/make an offer.

Might get one for less than $75

I wouldn't think for much less though.  That seems to be about the going rate right now.   Someone on EB does have one for $70 (which includes shipping). 

grays harbor mafia

One less waldo poster.....just bought mine..thats a sweet deal for a cool poster!!!
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

rictus

Quote from: spunkmonkey on February 26, 2008, 05:59:12 PM
You tried emailing bdix@kollectivefusion.com right?  I got one of these when they first went up for sale and he was prompt in replying.  Maybe he's on vacation?

Thanks Spunk. I just ordered mine. Muchas gracias.  :D

Idlehanz

I was going to start a new thread, but if your a poster freak, you'll look here anyway.  I started a Facebook group for poster collectors.  Check it out if yer interested.   It's called "gig poster collectors".  Easy enough huh?

Komar

irezumi

I posted this in the 'handbills/flyers' thread, but it's also approp here

Idlehanz

Quote from: Buick GN on April 17, 2008, 08:41:00 PM
Follow this..   :)

post #21

http://www.gigposters.com/forums/anything-goes/63635-i-may-father-genius.html
That is one talented and lucky 5 year old.  And that reminds me I still haven't gotten Eli's poster yet.

Buick GN

Idlehanz

Quote from: Buick GN on April 18, 2008, 07:31:04 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on April 17, 2008, 09:17:35 PM

post #21

That is one talented and lucky 5 year old.  And that reminds me I still haven't gotten Eli's poster yet.

Eli's?

Which show, hanz?
There's one that a kid drew.  I don't remember which show rightnow.  Might have been a European show. Comp is running to slow for me to get the pic, but it's posted in that GP forum you linked to.

Buick GN

Quote from: Idlehanz on April 18, 2008, 08:40:38 PM
Quote from: Buick GN on April 18, 2008, 07:31:04 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on April 17, 2008, 09:17:35 PM

post #21

Eli's?

Which show, hanz?
There's one that a kid drew.  I don't remember which show rightnow.  Might have been a European show. Comp is running to slow for me to get the pic, but it's posted in that GP forum you linked to.

Ah, 10-4. 

bUTTHOLEmAN

I'd say Dales the chap in blue, and Buzz is the big ear-ed guy with hair,  but who's the block head??  And who's the dead ghost?!?  Why is there two bass drums, and why is Dale kicking one?!?

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 18, 2008, 09:31:59 PM
I'd say Dales the chap in blue, and Buzz is the big ear-ed guy with hair,  but who's the block head??  And who's the dead ghost?!?  Why is there two bass drums, and why is Dale kicking one?!?

come on bUTTHOLE,  pull your head out of your ass.

I think its pretty obvious whats going on in this pic.

from left to right its Frankenstien, Mummy, Witch and Ghost.

you can't tell a 5 year old's "Halloween Special" drawing when you see it?  :D

(although the witch could be a long-haired dracula depending on how you judge the fangs)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

glen

heres what I heard from a sound and reliable source:

something special is planned for the NWB tour posters.   something with the artists.
hush hush. top secret.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 18, 2008, 09:31:59 PM

Still need to frame it! This poster was drawn by the son of a Steel Pole Bath Tub member, right?