Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swampviking

We are pretty happy to have Mackie in the series. I am not sure how many (if any) posters she's done in the past.

Buick GN

"Look for Europe dates and Artists for the Fall to be announced soon.

Thanks."  - Moss

glen

I'll go out on a limb and say that mackie poster is going to be one hot mafukin commodity.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bathroom creep

That's a nice list.  I'm really looking forward to some artists posters.

Great to see Mackie is doing a poster, can't wait to see it.

Quote from: glen on July 07, 2008, 08:32:22 AM
I notice a very prominent name missing from that list.

Yeah, what's up with that, no RGT?
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

mono_666

Here is my contribution:

OBURGA! 08

(the Variants are almost all monoprints)

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

bUTTHOLEmAN

I really like Mono's print; it's colours/style reference the recent Obama poster by Shepard.

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

I dig that one too.  Sweeet.  Finally seeing some posters..........

Buick GN

swampviking

The blackline only for the SF show. Poster by Alan Forbes.

Idlehanz

Nice.  Can't wait for the color.  Anybody that's going to this show, can you grab me one?  I can get one from any of the Oregon or Washington shows for trade, or just pay for it outright.

swampviking

Quote from: Idlehanz on July 11, 2008, 10:06:43 PM
Nice.  Can't wait for the color.  Anybody that's going to this show, can you grab me one?  I can get one from any of the Oregon or Washington shows for trade, or just pay for it outright.

We'll have them for sale after the show.

Idlehanz

Quote from: swampviking on July 11, 2008, 10:07:14 PM

Yea, but usually the ones for sale afterwards aren't signed, and cost twice as much.

swampviking

Quote from: Idlehanz on July 11, 2008, 10:08:55 PM
Quote from: swampviking on July 11, 2008, 10:07:14 PM

Yea, but usually the ones for sale afterwards aren't signed, and cost twice as much.

We will probably be selling some band signed posters at the end of the tour.

Buick GN

I'll be at the Sac and the SF shows, hanz. I can pick up both if you'd like.