Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

norecess

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 26, 2008, 06:41:27 PM
Quote from: norecess on December 22, 2008, 02:53:30 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 22, 2008, 02:27:03 PM
I put about 50 in the window to keep them pretty; the rest are just on shelves.  A few are read.

#-o
:lol: :P

A few years ago I interviewed a famous Dutch writer/intellectual/snob for a school project. The project was about quality interviews with interesting people using IPTV (interweb tv) as a medium. I happened to had this guy's cell number, through work, because we had built his website (read: installed WordPress for him), so we decided to fire some questions at him to see if he, as a potential candidate, would find our concept interesting, and so on.

So we get to this guy's house, and he leads us to a room, and we find ourselves surrounded by book shelves and thousands of books, I immediately wondered how many of them were unread. We started explaining why we were there but instead of listening to us, he started right away to give his opinion on television in general, and the future of this medium.

Now, at some point he started bragging about the video recorder, he sounded like a real expert. He went on and on about how it was invented so people don't have to actually watch tv anymore, but can just store it somewhere without having the intention of ever watching it again, mankind and technology

swampviking

Available now! Please note, very few are available. Sold most of run at the show.

swampviking

Buick GN

ATP Michael Motorcycle screenprinted poster (245/383).

Idlehanz

Looks good, and reminds me I need to get mine framed.........

FartLips

why didn't i ask you guys if you could pick one up for me? ](*,)
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Just print out a color copy on your printer,  Fart!

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 03, 2009, 11:41:32 PM
Just print out a color copy on your printer,  Fart!

yes! that first pic should do! [-X
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Fart! Youre in luck!  I saw the melvins, and I says, Melvins, can you sign this to Fart? Hes your number one fan! And they says, they says 'Sure thing! Here yoo go!'  AND THEY SIGNED IT FOR YOU!
Just print this out and youre set.

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 04, 2009, 12:22:39 AM
Fart! Youre in luck!  I saw the melvins, and I says, Melvins, can you sign this to Fart? Hes your number one fan! And they says, they says 'Sure thing! Here yoo go!'  AND THEY SIGNED IT FOR YOU!
Just print this out and youre set.

shame there's no smiley for swooning!

norecess