Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spunkmonkey

Quote from: FARTFACE on January 03, 2009, 11:04:11 PM
why didn't i ask you guys if you could pick one up for me? ](*,)

Email him to see if he has any left...

mmotorcycle3@hotmail.com

bUTTHOLEmAN

Fart just wanted one touched by Hanz.. :love: ..or maybe he wanted one touched by maarten?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 04, 2009, 02:11:44 PM
Fart just wanted one touched by Hanz.. :love: ..or maybe he wanted one touched by maarten?
the poster? nah. my noodles? HELLS YEAH! :P
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Quote from: FARTFACE on January 04, 2009, 02:13:01 PM
Noodles? You have two or more noodles?

FartLips

Quote from: Idlehanz on January 04, 2009, 02:55:09 PM
Quote from: FARTFACE on January 04, 2009, 02:13:01 PM
Noodles? You have two or more noodles?
thats my kids' name for the whole package. :D
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

swampviking

Buick GN

Bitchin'   :D

That's got Disney written all over it.

anaconda

damn that's nice, but its not a poster i'd want to look at while on acid.

Idlehanz

Another beauty from Justin, but one I will probably never get.  Last time I ordered from him, I ended up getting my money back because he never sent the damn thing.  Three months waiting for a poster is ridiculous.

glen

whoa.  I gotta have that.   hey shwampy, you think you'll have that for sale?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

the ether bunny

Quote from: anaconda on January 10, 2009, 01:48:50 AM
damn that's nice, but its not a poster i'd want to look at while on acid.

why? its full of disney happiness and shine. them skeletons would sing me songs at night. oh beutiful cartoonish gold....
he was a mongoloid.

theone333

that melbourne poster is bloody horny! *me wants*

angryblue

Quote from: Idlehanz on January 10, 2009, 09:55:45 AM
Another beauty from Justin, but one I will probably never get.  Last time I ordered from him, I ended up getting my money back because he never sent the damn thing.  Three months waiting for a poster is ridiculous.

that's a shame that this happened. i've been really  consistently on top of my orders with all of the new stuff i have out. i just sent out some things i released in december and sent off more than 100 satisfied and happy orders. something must've been happening in the homelife at that time for whatever reason. sorry about that, man.