Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swampviking

swampviking

bUTTHOLEmAN

Are you going to have posters for sale on your site?  Any idea if there will be band signed posters?

Troubadour is missing a U.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

swampviking

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 10, 2012, 05:35:55 PM
Are you going to have posters for sale on your site?  Any idea if there will be band signed posters?

We will probably have a few for sale on the site, but definitely not all. PM me with what you were interested in.

swampviking

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 10, 2012, 05:35:55 PMTroubadour is missing a U.

Thanks for pointing it out....it will be fixed before it prints.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: swampviking on April 10, 2012, 05:40:21 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 10, 2012, 05:35:55 PM

We will probably have a few for sale on the site, but definitely not all. PM me with what you were interested in.
Nice, thanks.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

I'll have a few for sale next week if I can find the time to photograph them and put em on ebay.  I have the Adam Jones design for Webster Hall in NYC signed by everyone.  It was one of the 25th anniversary shows. There's also a 2008 Troubadour set. The fourth poster is the one with a giant steak on it.  I can't remember the date though. 

GrimReaper

Illusionator

Illusionator

^^

Actually I really love this one. How much??? If not too extortionate would anyone Stateside willing to pick on up for me (will include a beer fee too)?

swampviking

swampviking

swampviking

Mexican Chocolate Design (aka Jared Connor):

jonE5

Quote from: swampviking on April 18, 2012, 02:46:52 PM
Poster by Tara McPherson:

That's Sweet!  I will be purchasing that at the show  :D

swampviking

We just added some Melvins / Unsane tour posters to our webstore (along with some posters from the past).

http://secretserpents.wordpress.com/2012/04/19/new-additions-to-the-store-13/