Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swampviking

swampviking

swampviking

GrimReaper

Mount Ambulance

I've said it before ... I'll say it again. Fuckin Justin Walsh, tight shit man!

And that Mauz Alaska poster ... hell yes! What are they gonna be going for on Serpents'? Any idea as of yet?
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

swampviking

Quote from: GrimReaper on September 06, 2012, 05:19:59 PM
No merch in ANC so maybe we'll see these in SEA?
That's weird, they were signed for. I'll look into it.

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on September 06, 2012, 06:00:37 PM
And that Mauz Alaska poster ... hell yes! What are they gonna be going for on Serpents'? Any idea as of yet?
We have some copies, but I plan on bringing them to the Vegas show (along with a bunch of others from this tour). I'm sure we'll have some afterwards. Also, Mauz will have copies up shortly. Once he does I'll post a link on here.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: swampviking on September 06, 2012, 06:40:00 PM
We have some copies, but I plan on bringing them to the Vegas show (along with a bunch of others from this tour). I'm sure we'll have some afterwards. Also, Mauz will have copies up shortly. Once he does I'll post a link on here.

Cool, thanks Swamp ... I think I got an e-addy for Mauz ... but just in case not, yeah post. What about the Walsh poster? You'll have some of thems too?

swampviking

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on September 06, 2012, 08:31:29 PM

Cool, thanks Swamp ... I think I got an e-addy for Mauz ... but just in case not, yeah post. What about the Walsh poster? You'll have some of thems too?

The posters sold out quickly in Alaska (the copies that were sent). We probably won't have any of Walsh's posters but will post them if we do.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: swampviking on September 07, 2012, 12:10:56 AM
Quote from: Mount Ambulance on September 06, 2012, 08:31:29 PM

The posters sold out quickly in Alaska (the copies that were sent). We probably won't have any of Walsh's posters but will post them if we do.

Damn man, Walsh posters sure seem elusive ... every one I've tried to nab, after the fact? No Go!

(PAUL)

Yeah Walsh did a poster for the show in Milwaukee earlier this year and when I was at the show it was nowhere to be seen.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Illusionator

swampviking

Mount Ambulance

Just notice one of those kiddie pics on that Alaska poster was also used as the cover design for Poison Idea's last release/

spunkmonkey