Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

jules

theone333

i noticed mr dunn in the mix....so is the other guy meant to be dale or hitler?

chamucoatx

Hi guys,

Just wanted to give you an update on the MELVAN poster... I finished screen printing these on Sunday night. It's a short run of 40 on Dayglo Orange... additionally I will try to print 15-20 on Dayglo Green too, but it all depends on how busy I get with work and school.

I hope you guys like it, I have the green light from the venue but still no word from the Melvins (I'm assuming they are just a little busy these days haha) to have it on sale at the show, but either way, you should be able to pick one from my blog the week of the show.

These are 18"x24" on hard stock paper. 4 colors.

El Chamuco
chamucoatx.wordpress.com

[attachment deleted by admin]

swampviking

swampviking

dead mike

Kinda disappointing. Thanks for posting, though.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

GrimReaper

Quote from: swampviking on October 01, 2012, 12:07:15 PM
Poster by Jeff LaChance:

Disgusting. I mean that in a good way??? What other body parts are on the plate?

Idlehanz

Quote from: GrimReaper on October 03, 2012, 05:01:12 AM
Quote from: swampviking on October 01, 2012, 12:07:15 PM
Poster by Jeff LaChance:

Disgusting. I mean that in a good way??? What other body parts are on the plate?

Looks like all the bleeding parts.  Eye, hand, and tongue.  But it does look like there's some intestine in there.

jules

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 03, 2012, 08:14:45 AM
Looks like all the bleeding parts.  Eye, hand, and tongue.  But it does look like there's some intestine in there.
I would expect to see some lungs there, too. When referring to offal (organ meats), the lungs of an animal are called 'lights'. Hence: Melvins' lights.

deatheats

GrimReaper

I'm thinking if he turns around there's a dribble of blood comming out his ass.

swampviking

We are giving away Melvins posters with all orders from now until the end of the current tour. We will be adding more posters to our webstore throughout the tour. This offer will also be available at the Las Vegas show where we will have other posters available from the current tour.

http://secretserpents.wordpress.com/2012/10/04/the-melvins-50-states-plus-dc-in-51-days-tour-poster-deal/

exxxlonghair

Here is the official poster for the Boston Show (by me Fred Struckholz/South of Heaven Press).  4 colors,handprinted onto 110lb metallic green paper.  Will be up for sale next late next week at www.southofheavenpress.com. PM me if you want one sooner.
The show was killer- the Melvins always bring it.  The opening band Tweak Bird was badass as well.