Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swampviking

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

jonE5

dead mike

Quote from: jonE5 on October 09, 2012, 11:46:09 AM
Quote from: dead mike on October 08, 2012, 03:57:59 PM
^^
Like!

I Love Junkos work. So happy that I have her version of TBSM
I also really dig the slug one at the top of this page. I may have to buy one.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

cleveland rewind

Quote from: dead mike on October 09, 2012, 01:17:27 PM
Quote from: jonE5 on October 09, 2012, 11:46:09 AM
Quote from: dead mike on October 08, 2012, 03:57:59 PM
^^
Like!

I Love Junkos work. So happy that I have her version of TBSM
I also really dig the slug one at the top of this page. I may have to buy one.
those slugs are killer. i really want one.
i may never go down in history but i will go down on your sister

chamucoatx

Lots of really great designs for the tour!!!

Just wanted to let you know that "The Melvan" poster + VARIANT are now available online at my store.

Limited Edition of 50.

Please visit my blog for more photos and details at http://chamucoatx.wordpress.com
Store address: http://chamucoatx.bigcartel.com/

[attachment deleted by admin]

swampviking

Poster by Bobby Dixon (official series poster):

It goes well with his poster from 2008:

Idlehanz

Well goddamn.  I suppose that poster from 2008 is sold out too?  Time to go check....

swampviking

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 10, 2012, 06:22:36 PM
Well goddamn.  I suppose that poster from 2008 is sold out too?  Time to go check....

I may have one or two somewhere. If so I'll post it here. I probably won't be able to check until after the Vegas show being that we are slammed right now with the rest of the Melvins tour, Swans, and Tomahawk series.

Idlehanz

Quote from: swampviking on October 10, 2012, 06:25:47 PM

I may have one or two somewhere. If so I'll post it here. I probably won't be able to check until after the Vegas show being that we are slammed right now with the rest of the Melvins tour, Swans, and Tomahawk series.

Count me in if you do.  I remember that one going on sale and not having the funds for it.  I have the cash for both now.  I'll talk to ya later, after everything has calmed down.

chamucoatx

swampviking those are dope! I'd love to trade

:cheers:

El Chamuco
ChamucoATX.wordpress.com

swampviking

(the) flutter nuts

i'd love one of each of those!!!
I got the shits real bad.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 10, 2012, 07:49:25 PM

Count me in if you do.  I remember that one going on sale and not having the funds for it.  I have the cash for both now.  I'll talk to ya later, after everything has calmed down.

Found one online, in Bobby's Etsy shop.  Now I just need the new one!  He said he'd post some links to sell the old one in this thread if he found some more.

swampviking

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 11, 2012, 04:43:14 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on October 10, 2012, 07:49:25 PM

Found one online, in Bobby's Etsy shop.  Now I just need the new one!  He said he'd post some links to sell the old one in this thread if he found some more.

Great, I told him there would were people asking about the old one. The new one will be available at the show and via him afterwards.