Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

There is no minimum donation to the paypal benefit link, so if you can spare a few dollars, please do so.

alanforbesbenefit@secretserpents.com

spunkmonkey

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 13, 2013, 05:16:00 PM
Quote from: Buckwheat on November 13, 2013, 05:09:50 PM
What kind of neighborhood is Lower Haight?  I've heard bad things about Oakland, but not too much about lower Haight.

I'm not familiar with it myself, Danny might know.

Two of my favorite bars, and my favorite Indian restaurant are in the lower haight.  There's quite a bit of nightlife in lower haight, but it can be sketchy, especially if you're not on Haight St. itself.

spunkmonkey

Man, just read that it happened in front of Molotov's, which is about a half block from the two favorite bars I mentioned (Mad Dog in the Fog & Toronado).

glen

hey!  I've been to Molotov's.  and played MELVINS on their jukebox.

was this a mugging? what was the motivation?  do we know?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

spunkmonkey

Apparently he was outside talking on his phone and got sucker-punched or hit with something so they could steal said phone.

swampviking

I know all of the gory details, but I think it's in poor taste to post it. But yeah, he got hit once (looks like with brass knuckles or a bat).

jonE5

Quote from: swampviking on November 14, 2013, 12:55:29 PM
I know all of the gory details, but I think it's in poor taste to post it. But yeah, he got hit once (looks like with brass knuckles or a bat).

Thats awful.

I saw someone get hit with brass knuckles once. Right in front of me.. Easily one of the more disturbing things I have ever seen..

Idlehanz

swampviking

jonE5

That's one of the cooler posters I have seen in a while..

ZILLA

This was the second concert poster I bought, really sparked the addiction.

[attachment deleted by admin]
########################################################################################################

ZILLA

Two more that I enjoy.

[attachment deleted by admin]
########################################################################################################

swampviking

Buckwheat

Please add a melvins tab on the right side of your site.  You've got a melvins related poster tab, but no link dedicated to just melvins posters.