Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

glen

oh my..   I guess I know what my merch purchase is going to be at the majestic theatre gig.  that is a dandy.

my one and only complaint:  how many plays on Disney and mickey mouse can we do on show posters?   lots.  that's how many.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Jozzy

Yeah, he did the GR poster that I have as well....

I will be buying this one as well.

[attachment deleted by admin]

dead mike

Quote from: glen on January 28, 2016, 10:32:16 AM
my one and only complaint:  how many plays on Disney and mickey mouse can we do on show posters?   lots.  that's how many.
I was just going to post this. I guess it doesn't really matter to me since I don't any melvins posters (yet).
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

bedlam120

Pioneertown, CA

[attachment deleted by admin]

anaconda

jules

John Schuller

Man.....all of these posters for the Napalm Death tour assume that Melvins are headlining. Pay attention poster artists!!!

(the) flutter nuts

I want to do the Toronto poster. I got art skills of a 3 year old. I could finger paint something neato
I got the shits real bad.

glen

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on February 23, 2016, 02:13:19 PM
I want to do the Toronto poster. I got art skills of a 3 year old. I could finger paint something neato

make your own.  post it here and we'll make fun of it critique it.

actually to be honest a 3 year old finger painting holds some appeal over another mish mash monster or play on Disney poster.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

meezer

Quote from: glen on February 23, 2016, 02:34:16 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on February 23, 2016, 02:13:19 PM

make your own.  post it here and we'll make fun of it critique it.

actually to be honest a 3 year old finger painting holds some appeal over another mish mash monster or play on Disney poster.
This is a new thread. Make it so.  :D
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

swampviking

Quote from: sadcorps on February 23, 2016, 12:55:04 PM
Man.....all of these posters for the Napalm Death tour assume that Melvins are headlining. Pay attention poster artists!!!

This is a co-headling tour.

the ether bunny

he was a mongoloid.