Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meezer

I just learned last night that guests can't see attachments. Duh!  #-o
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

the ether bunny

Quote from: glen on May 05, 2016, 08:51:07 AM
bitchin

I believe that's Disney Land lane in the background as well.

I had already seen this poster, but totally glossed over the Disneyland backdrop. Bitchin indeeeeeeeeeeed!
he was a mongoloid.

Fudgey

Got this today. Supposedly a signed and numbered edition of 90 but I see none of that. Anyone get one of these with the s+n??

EDIT: I found it. On the back and very hard to see. 16/90

[attachment deleted by admin]

meezer

Quote from: the ether bunny on May 05, 2016, 09:38:49 AM
Quote from: glen on May 05, 2016, 08:51:07 AM
bitchin

I believe that's Disney Land lane in the background as well.

I had already seen this poster, but totally glossed over the Disneyland backdrop. Bitchin indeeeeeeeeeeed!
I totally missed the banana tie!  :anonymous:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

glen

Quote from: meezer on May 09, 2016, 09:31:09 PM

I totally missed the banana tie!  :anonymous:

I just bought the son-of-a-bitch so if the banana tie ISN'T a homage to yours truly than go ahead and lie to me.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Subterranean Prints

Brookesia Studio

Johnny Quinine

glen

Quote from: jules on May 25, 2016, 10:58:47 AM

Johnny Quinine

Richie Goodtimes

you be the judge.

he likes me a lot...  by the way.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

anaconda

What a weak-ass ripoff of the classic Goodtimes style. Only the blind wouldn't catch it.

Fudgey

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jules

Bigval

I get this bi-monthly US horror magazine called 'Horrorhound' and anyway the latest issue came in for me at the comic book store and I was flipping through it on the train today and there is a big story about an artist called Zombie Yeti who does horror movie posters and posters for bands. There is a picture of a Napalm Death/Melvins/Melt Banana poster he did from the recent tour and a Faith No More one too.