Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swampviking

Quote from: Bigval on June 07, 2016, 08:52:51 AM
I get this bi-monthly US horror magazine called 'Horrorhound' and anyway the latest issue came in for me at the comic book store and I was flipping through it on the train today and there is a big story about an artist called Zombie Yeti who does horror movie posters and posters for bands. There is a picture of a Napalm Death/Melvins/Melt Banana poster he did from the recent tour and a Faith No More one too.

Zombie Yeti has done a few things for the Melvins:
https://www.secretserpents.com/collections/zombie-yeti

Super good guy. He also did the artwork for the recent Ghostbusters pinball machine.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Von Grip

Quote from: Bigval on June 07, 2016, 08:52:51 AM
I get this bi-monthly US horror magazine called 'Horrorhound' and anyway the latest issue came in for me at the comic book store and I was flipping through it on the train today and there is a big story about an artist called Zombie Yeti who does horror movie posters and posters for bands. There is a picture of a Napalm Death/Melvins/Melt Banana poster he did from the recent tour and a Faith No More one too.
sick, im gonna have to snag that issue. freakin luv horrorhound
"im ol' south!"

Von Grip

anyone else pick up the guy burwell show poster at the portland show on 5/3? liked that he did a smaller handbill style print - plus after that show it was pouring out :(  if it had been a reg size show poster it wouldve gotten soaked; tucked it in my hoodie and sprinted to my car.
"im ol' south!"

Helen83

Have they done a Glasgow 21st June poster???

If so can someone post it please??

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

usquan

KOKO, London (Dominic Sohor)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Der L

deatheats

jules

Jozzy

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

dead mike

Quote from: FartLips on June 10, 2016, 03:28:53 PM
Quote from: buddy holiday on June 10, 2016, 05:50:37 AM
related: http://www.gigposters.com/ is no more
damn shame. Cool site.
QuoteDuring 2015 and 2016, the site took major downturns due to decreased community participation, increased spambots, hacker attacks and overwhelming server attacks. As of June 1, 2016, even with a very powerful and expensive server, the increased negative traffic and attacks have forced the shutdown of the site. The time and costs of the coding changes and server fees necessary to 'fix' the site make it impossible to continue at this point.
This is why I advocate the death penalty for spammers and hackers.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

glen

Quote from: Jozzy on June 27, 2016, 07:23:19 AM
AWESOME!

what is the ratio on MELVINS show posters with an image of a cartoon gloved hand on them?     I'd say it ranks slightly below Disney spoofed images and slightly above spoofs on Buzz's hair.

I'm mixed on this poster.  I dig the baseball theme..  but it still falls a little flat for me.    I feel like it needs more.  not to mention the color scheme is horrendous.   I'll still likely buy anyway.   bastards.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN