how many times have you seen melvins live?

Started by theNotoriouslemmyRamone, August 29, 2010, 07:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

MALMIFICUS

Roxy Boston was my first! Seen them at all the boston shows until I moved to Portland Or in Fall of 2006. I guess I'm around 10 at this point.

ConcertFreak

I'd love to compile a list of all the times I've seen them but the tour archive is missing way too many dates to make that possible.
Put it this way...I got turned on to Nirvana by seeing them open for Melvins. I've seen them open for Gwar, White Zombie, and Tool.
Been there for just about every seattle show they've done and sometimes I'll include olympia or portland.

...what a long strange trip it's been

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

Quote from: ConcertFreak on June 25, 2011, 02:19:43 PM
I'd love to compile a list of all the times I've seen them but the tour archive is missing way too many dates to make that possible.
Put it this way...I got turned on to Nirvana by seeing them open for Melvins. I've seen them open for Gwar, White Zombie, and Tool.
Been there for just about every seattle show they've done and sometimes I'll include olympia or portland.

repeat offender, I see
I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

JungleJunk

Quote from: ConcertFreak on June 25, 2011, 02:19:43 PM

Jerry!  I thought you were dead! :lol:

Retardo

Hi I'm new.

Um... 6 times.

Melbourne Geek Show in 2004
Ding Dong with Trevor Dunn in 2008 (or was it '09...?)  They played Houdini and I saw both shows that day!
Sydney Soundwave this year.
Melbourne with Primus is year.
Melbourne Soundwave this year.

Awesome every time, particularly with the current lineup.

Metalhead Cow

4 times. Rochester in 2008, Buffalo in 2009, both Boston shows in 2011. Each show left me very happy and it's amazing to see this band in person

Живојиновић

Paul McCartney is my favourite Beatle.

SeattleSam

I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Живојиновић

Paul McCartney is my favourite Beatle.

fortysixand2

Not enough... only 3   :/
21 Sep 2009 - Indianapolis
31 May 2011 - Chicago
1 Jun 2011 - Chicago

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: