Gluey Porch Treatments

Started by pottyhead, December 24, 2003, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klump

does anyone know where buzz found this title?
a tv show?
a cartoon?
some commercial?

my nipples are burning in anticipation!!

glen

burning?.............               
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Vcavallo

i do have a vague memory of someone saying it had to do with weatherproofing stuff you put on porches and how it is sticky.  who knows what's real?
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

klump

yeah that sounds plausible, cause Pink Bat is also a silicone you use while applying tiles(?)

Eponymous

Quote from: klump on November 08, 2005, 05:26:13 PM
yeah that sounds plausible, cause Pink Bat is also a silicone you use while applying tiles(?)

Where I come from, Pink Bats are insulation.

j.m.

so what does "gluey porch treatments" have to do with a little boy and girl skipping rope?
i've been wondering that for 13 years...

Vcavallo

buzz told me they stole, "borrowed" that design straight from a coloring book!

klump

Quote from: Eponymous on November 08, 2005, 05:44:34 PM
Quote from: klump on November 08, 2005, 05:26:13 PM

Where I come from, Pink Bats are insulation.

yeah, ok. maybe I have misunderstood.

glen

Quote from: Dudbean on November 08, 2005, 07:34:55 PM
Where I come from Pink Bats are caucasian penises.

where I come from,  pink bats are things I watch on a ridiculous, yet entertaining television show.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Vcavallo

most extreme elimination challege! :lol:

gosh gaard, that was so 2 thread ago.....

i am always afraid i doubled the wrong letter when i spell your name

glen

yeah gaard,  jeez!!!    get with it!!   (hehe)

check out the "favorite song titles" thread.   SOMEWHERE on there I give MY interpretation of where the song "pink bat" came from.

isn't that whole double letter thing confusing?  what do you think marteen? oops, I mean maarten.

anaconda

klump

Im SORRY that I didnt "get with it" sooner, but you could have humoured me by repeating or giving me a link to the other thread. thats just common courtesey (