What's Up Doc?

In 1992 The Melvins had an album called lysol with six songs

Hung Bunny
Roman Dog Bird
Sacrifice (Flipper)
Second Coming (Alice Cooper)
The Ballad of Dwight Fry (Alice Cooper)
With Teeth

Although there are multiple songs it is one track long, buddy.

Take Care

Mesteren said:

I have first editions of both vinyl and CD but there's no tracklisting on either.

BUT!! Luckily enough I have the MELVINS Newsletter #1 from spring 1993 and it says:
And here's another clue for you all: Hung Bunny, Roman Dog Bird, Sacrifice, Ballad of Dwight Fry, With Teeth.

If you do a search for all terms of 'Lysol hung bunny song' these threads should come up.
It's all fucking good-dini as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I'd eat a MELVINS deep fried turd. GO MELVINS!!

-Smellis[/i]

Stonergrunge

Hi, a couple of days after my copy arrived I searched the net to find the tracklist, in one of the webpages found a list showing the times in which each song begins and ends. I think all times are correct except for the time Hung Bunny ends... just doesn't seem accurate. Here's the list:

Hung Bunny {00:00
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

TGH

I always skip Lysol for some reason when I listen to the Melvins album by album; and I don't know why, as it fucking tears.
This isn't a time for lectures!

Dr Geek

No, that time is right.

Joe Deutrom

Hey is that Alfonso from the Fresh Prince dancing the merry jig? What a honky.

Joe Deutrom

Lysol is a good brand name cleanser.

glen

Quote from: Joe Deutrom on November 06, 2005, 11:10:13 AM
Lysol is a good brand name cleanser.
eliminates odors.            makes your whole house clean.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

mumu

It's all fucking good-dini as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I'd eat a MELVINS deep fried turd. GO MELVINS!!

-Smellis[/i]

glen

Yeah mumu,   THATS what I'm talkin bout!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

j.m.

can someone explain what lysol has to do with an indian sitting on a horse?

anaconda

the same thing that a fruit basket has to do with a bullhead: nothing!  :lol:

blacksanta

Quotecan someone explain what lysol has to do with an indian sitting on a horse?

When I listen to Hung Bunny, a movie plays in my head. It is a lone Indian warrior, riding across the planes........surveying the ruined the landscape caused by whitey. Each single Crover blast is a cannon going off in the distance, from the American cavalry slowly marching towards the warrior's tribe's encampment. As the cannonballs start coming faster and faster, he climbs a hill overlooking the honky army. He summons forth the spirits of rain, wind and lightning. The sky darkens, and the ghosts of his Indian forefathers descend from the clouds on lightning bolts and ride with the last warrior to battle. (this is the steady drumming part) I've had that in my head for ten years and never shared.

And that is what an Indian on horseback has to do with Lysol.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

Pelican

I thought it meant that if the Indians had Lysol then they could have disinfected all the germs that the white man brought with him that killed most of the Indians off.

I saw a copy of that painting in an antique store once. I almost bought it, until I saw they wanted $100 for it. Heck, maybe it was the original.

Eponymous

Quote from: Pelican on November 08, 2005, 10:02:35 PMI saw a copy of that painting in an antique store once. I almost bought it, until I saw they wanted $100 for it. Heck, maybe it was the original.

You can have this one for $65 - http://www.rubylane.com/shops/meadowlane/item/111991

More info on image:
http://www.sma.nebo.edu/swap/pkt/dallin/cdgreatspirit.html

anaconda

its a growth industry out there, people are knocking off copies of it, worse than velvet elvises