12 September 23 MI Pyramid Scheme

Started by PepsiMike, September 13, 2023, 09:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

listen closely.   you'll hear bigfil38 shooting off his mouth in the background.    :D
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Jozzy

Quote from: glen on September 13, 2023, 10:51:28 AM
listen closely.   you'll hear bigfil38 shooting off his mouth in the background.    :D

:lol:

PepsiMike

jules

Jozzy

Was a fantastic show btw! I can confirm good ol fil was in attendance and standing behind me the entire show.

PepsiMike

glen

Quote from: PepsiMike on September 14, 2023, 10:05:23 AM
Anyone want Phylzzz?

ok..  here we go.    finally someone I can hash this out with.    is the correct spelling above?  because to me that says "Mr. Phils".  so I was saying "Mr. Phils" all the time.  then I see them live and the guy says
(in a weirdy baby voice)...  "we're Mr. Flies".    so what goes on exactly?    is it a screwey spelling?  or does this guy not even know his own band's name?

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

PepsiMike

:lol:
Ok, I asked them, and never got a real reply. In my head, I call them "Mr file-zzz".
For what I assume is the real answer: I think they spelled it wrong, but call themselves Mr flies, so that the 'real fans' know something regular people wouldn't.  8-[  That's all I've got.

glen

I'll apply the Booji Boy rule and allow this. 

amazonAMAZON

In my head they will always be "Mister Fills"

The right to conjure an intentional misspelling is reserved for gods.