PINKUS

Started by linoleum blownapart, February 09, 2013, 08:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on September 18, 2022, 05:37:32 PM
His solo show in Buffalo last week was beyond awesome. He had projectors behind him showing really f'd up and hilarious old filmage ala Primus or vintage Surfers while playing. He did the majority of his newest album which I grabbed. Nice audio effects interspersed throughout coming thru the mic.
Got to chat with him before and after since he was selling his own merch. Dude is the coolest mf'er on the planet. I normally don't try and "hang with" the artist I'm going to see in a small club when they're amongst the locals, but with Jeff it was so relaxed and not a huge crowd. He'll rap w/ anyybody about anything. I asked him some Melvins/Buttholes related questions, and talked about music in general and NFL. He's the first person I've ever met who's an Atlanta Falcons fan. :shock:
yeah. i was surprised to see him on fb posting Falcons stuff but then i saw the video about him joining the BHS and found out he's from Atlanta.  :shock: :D
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

linoleum blownapart

Braves fan too.  When the l'Astro's and Braves used to be in the same league, and before he moved from Austin, we went to the games here in Houston...good times to try and remember.
thrower of the bong water balloons

Mount Ambulance

It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

CoryCory

He's playing Newport in October. Definitely gotta see him.

bigjim

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on September 18, 2022, 05:37:32 PM
His solo show in Buffalo last week was beyond awesome. He had projectors behind him showing really f'd up and hilarious old filmage ala Primus or vintage Surfers while playing. He did the majority of his newest album which I grabbed. Nice audio effects interspersed throughout coming thru the mic.
Got to chat with him before and after since he was selling his own merch. Dude is the coolest mf'er on the planet. I normally don't try and "hang with" the artist I'm going to see in a small club when they're amongst the locals, but with Jeff it was so relaxed and not a huge crowd. He'll rap w/ anyybody about anything. I asked him some Melvins/Buttholes related questions, and talked about music in general and NFL. He's the first person I've ever met who's an Atlanta Falcons fan. :shock:

I went to buy some Pinkus merch in Toronto and 2 guys said he is going on stage in a minute you're gonna have to wait. So after watching Quicksand I went back to the merch booth. Bought a couple vinyls and a shirt and he said he would cut me a deal. He was basically giving me a shirt for free but I paid him more than he asked anyway.  Super nice guy, very funny too.
I liked Pinkus a lot more than Quicksand and Helmet.  Both bands were great but Pinkus definitely was more interesting.

immoraliste

So fucking jealous I'm missing this tour. what a fucking bill

jules

vince furnier

"snowflathes"

that's a mouthful!  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Von_Grip

new bifocal tee art by brian walsby
"Shrooms at sunset"
"im ol' south!"

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

vince furnier

we've had fake Dale fb profile. maybe even fake Buzz (i think?). now, fake PINKUS profile?  :lol: :facepalm:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100093626047681
Welcome to my Nightmare!

linoleum blownapart

thrower of the bong water balloons

glen

pinkus opening for all dates on the Buzzo/Dunn tour.   this show just got even more cool.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN