High Desert Overdose 10": Melvins, Off! and Redd Kross

Started by Stonergrunge, December 08, 2016, 05:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

))))((((

No one had better say that's not cool! I want the whole Buzzo solo record redone with Dale and Steven now.

Captain CoryCory

I really like this! It sounds like they added bass and drums over the original recording but it sounds top-notch, Dale and Steven in particular. Would love to hear Dark Brown Teeth as well!

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Von_Grip

"im ol' south!"

black stallion

listening to this makes me think the solo acoustic album is one of the most interesting things Buzz has done in years
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on December 25, 2016, 02:42:37 AM
the solo acoustic album is one of the most interesting things Buzz has done in years
You're right! Certainly one of my favourite Melvins releases of the past 10 years anyway.

Yes, i think of it as a Melvins record.

Von_Grip

Quote from: black stallion on December 25, 2016, 02:42:37 AM
listening to this makes me think the solo acoustic album is one of the most interesting things Buzz has done in years
hellz to the yea. the solo tour he did to support that record was sooooo badasss
"im ol' south!"

deatheats

The mail order edition of 100 is up on ShoxOp now!!

Godflesh

--- Heavy user ---

deatheats

Godflesh

--- Heavy user ---

buddy holiday

got one, nice and easy... they lasted for roughly 10min, even though they were $50 a piece.

(the) flutter nuts

Awesome i missed it!!! This is the worst holiday season ever.
I got the shits real bad.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Stonergrunge

Did Haze announce the date of the online sale before? Apparently he didn't do that for the last sales.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.