New HAZE/Walsby/Cardello Shirts

Started by jules, January 22, 2021, 11:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Cardello

Thanks for posting! We're going to run 300 of these.

jules

Bifocal Media have these for preorder:

Von_Grip

Man do I need 2 am rep hoodies.... uhhhhh yes; haze posted this on his ig and said they're going fast
"im ol' south!"

amazonAMAZON

Any chance Bifocal would do a custom design for us? A banana in an inner tube holding a jello shooter and shouting "Get a cell phone, Ian!"

jules

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

vince furnier

nice! surprised there's no thread on the new Melvins/ Haze/ Bifocal Media skateboards as well!  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Von_Grip

Was hoping haze' art for the re-issue would wind up on a tee but I guess most of it his stuff has anyway
"im ol' south!"

Von_Grip

honestly u don't see v many white Melvins tees at all- only one I can think of is the 'happy halloween bitch'
"im ol' south!"

Nizamark

i have a white ozma t-shirt but it's a bootleg (sorry to the band but i also own a metric ton of official merch).

Chief Ten Beers

I have the white Bullhead shirt(as seen on the merch wall in Salad of 1000 Delights film), ordered from Boner Records snail mail, paid w/ a money order circa '03. Still in NM shape. :D