King Buzzo&Trevor Dunn on tour 2024

Started by black stallion, January 22, 2024, 09:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

QuotePrepare yourselves! The legendary King Buzzo of the Melvins, accompanied by Trevor Dunn of Mr. Bungle, are set to deliver unforgettable performances this August & September across the U.S. of A. And that's not all – the evening kicks off with an electrifying set from J.D. Pinkus.

An event like this doesn't happen often – it's a night not to be missed! Tickets on sale this Friday Jan 26th at 10am local time, get yours at https://www.ipecac.com/tours
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

dead mike

Hell yeah! I missed the melvins/Boris when they swung through Mass, so this is like the best kind of consolation prize.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

))))((((

Nothing until August??? Surely they will announce some kind of tour or shows for Spring or early Summer. Trevor did say a month in Europe so i guess that would come prior to this, being that they don't tour in the colder months. Time to get that KingDunn album out now!

roadbullhead

i'll hopefully be there in nashville unless the venue (exit/in) doesn't let me in for being <18

Chief Ten Beers

Where's the Buffalo remake date? I have my 2020 tik stub still. :lol: Per usual, all of central to western NY denied. One show in the state of NY, and it's in that dump of NYC/Brooklyn. Cleveland's the closest, but I can't be bothered with driving 6 hrs round trip.

You'd think with no Toronto show, Buffalo would again be a no-brainer. Must be with Pinkus on board, it's just easier not to deal with Canada and having the van searched/seized. :lol:

Dumpster D

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

hemispheres

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

Dumpster D

joelk

I'm on this Turf Club gig like stink on rice.

Von_Grip

Quote from: hemispheres on January 22, 2024, 08:16:51 PM
Awesome goddamn fucking news

Mississippi studios, dig the venue for portland
"im ol' south!"

>>>JZS<<<

))))((((

This whole tour announcement puzzles me. It seems quite far off and with a new Melvins album known to be in the can it makes me wonder if that will come out next year now. Also what the status is of a KingDunn record. One would think something like that would be announced alongside the tour. Also what's Steven going to be doing in 2024? Is Redd Kross touring?

black stallion

i think that  could mean two things, Redd Kross touring and/or Dale still not ready to perform live
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

John Schuller

Quote from: black stallion on January 24, 2024, 02:55:38 PM
i think that  could mean two things, Redd Kross touring and/or Dale still not ready to perform live

Exactly - this can allow Redd Kross to tour if Dale is ready to play live. It can also allow Buzz to finally do his tour with Trevor.