Buzz's Life in 10 Songs

Started by glen, March 25, 2024, 09:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

interesting read here about Buzz's favorite MELVINS tracks and their history.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/melvins-buzz-osbourne-my-life-in-10-songs/ar-AA1cvtOr?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=85a060e0273d44148db864e55f3c5f04&ei=22

Also it's Buzz's birthday today..??  pretty sure.   3/25.    Happy B-Day Buzzo! 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

PepsiMike

It seems like it was just yesterday when he was turning 50, with the birthday show in MN. happy birthday to buzz, Sarah Jessica Parker, and jack ruby.

the bloat

Great read! Thanks for posting Glen

Dumpster D

Ladies and Gentlemen, right now, right now, my name is Blind Melon Chitlin. I'm a legend! I'm 156 years old. That's right. I'm 156 years old. And I can still get it up. He-he-he. 

black stallion

such weird choices by Buzz on that article , considering all the great stuff he composed over the years
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

amazonAMAZON

Can't argue with "Night Goat," "Revolve," and "We Are Doomed."

Two covers? Weird choice. They're not even the covers-of-covers songs.

Where's "Let It All Be" and "Tipping the Lion"? And I thought for sure he was going to mention "Eye Flys" or "It's Shoved" or "Anaconda"

Dumpster D

I still remember the first time hearing night goat. Life changing moment basically.

glen

Quote from: Dumpster D on March 27, 2024, 08:29:35 AMI still remember the first time hearing night goat. Life changing moment basically.

the first time hearing that honeybucket opening riff.   "wait!  wtf was that?"  this is like no riff I have ever heard!   it grabbed me!  and shook me!    eventually that moment became just another drop in the MELVINS MAGIC bucket. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN