A Senile Animal, Nude with Boots, and The Bride reissues

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, April 28, 2021, 01:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooklyns Finest PoonTang

Quote from: sadcorps on April 28, 2021, 06:59:33 PM
I'm holdling out for the Basses Loaded and Hold It In reissues

I got my first press Basses loaded lp from AMAZON
Quote from: cottoncrown on January 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
this is serious business here guys.  i don't want a tour of anyones chocolate factory please

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 28, 2021, 09:12:54 PM
The BB Trilogy!!! I just want to know why (A)SA is a double vinyl release. Forgive this totally foolish question, but is it because it's cut at 45rpm and this takes up more surface space?

I'm not a fan of stretching out 40-45 min albums to double vinyl.  I would think it's gotta be 45rpm. Plus it jacks the retail price up. Pinkus Abort Tech for instance, stretched to a double 10", and I've never seen it for under $30. 
I was checking out Primus vinyl in a brick/mortar store the other day, and I saw that Rhinoplasty is a double LP. Why? :o

John Schuller

I am going to hold out for the Walk With Love & Death and Working With God vinyl reissues.

Brooklyns Finest PoonTang

45 RPM is preferred by some as it has a higher sampling rate than 33 rpm. I have not done a side by side comparison yet
Quote from: cottoncrown on January 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
this is serious business here guys.  i don't want a tour of anyones chocolate factory please

dead mike

Quote from: Brooklyns Finest PoonTang on May 01, 2021, 07:48:06 AM
45 RPM is preferred by some as it has a higher sampling rate than 33 rpm. I have not done a side by side comparison yet
These people all need to be locked up in the nut house. Switching from 33 to 45 is a pain in the ass with many turntables. Especially mine.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

jules

Quote from: dead mike on May 01, 2021, 12:07:18 PM
Quote from: Brooklyns Finest PoonTang on May 01, 2021, 07:48:06 AM
Switching from 33 to 45 is a pain in the ass with many turntables. Especially mine.
:lol:

Do you have to ford a moat of hungry piranhas to get to your spindle, or something?

Von_Grip

was going to snag a bsm lp but everything now sold out, dam...although im sure my local shop will have
"im ol' south!"

CoryCory

Quote from: sadcorps on April 29, 2021, 09:07:46 PM
I am going to hold out for the Walk With Love & Death and Working With God vinyl reissues.

I see copies at Walk With Love and Death on vinyl at most record stores I go to. Imagine not many people were interested in spending 40 bucks on a fancy 2LP.

And I am fine with Senile Animal as a 45RPM double LP as that is going to sound MASSIVE. Nude With Boots I wouldn't mind owning and you can hold that Bride Screamed Murder.

If any records really need a proper 2LP treatment it's for sure Tres Cabrones, Everybody Loves Sausages, Hold It In and Basses Loaded. I'd for sure buy a proper vinyl of Tres Cabrones instead of having the album spread out over six releases. Hold It In and Basses Loaded got done dirty because Ipecac wanted to be cheapskates.

amazonAMAZON

In a future state where I actually have a sound system with a decent turntable at the ready and a room where I won't bother anyone, these are the recent Melvins records I'd want to hear crackling

1. Love
2. Hold It In
3. Pinkus Abortion Technician
4. Sabbath

I have all but number two on vinyl already.

Everything else I might as well play the CD. If I buy vinyl it would be for the art or to support the cause.

(No specific criteria on why I chose these, but I wholeheartedly stand by it.)

vince furnier

Quote from: laptop sorcery on May 04, 2021, 02:54:17 AM
was going to snag a bsm lp but everything now sold out, dam...although im sure my local shop will have
i missed the colored vinyl and ordered all 3 on Amazon. same as last time. free shipping with prime at least!  :buzz:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

GiveMe45

Quote from: vince furnier on May 05, 2021, 09:27:18 PM
i missed the colored vinyl and ordered all 3 on Amazon. same as last time. free shipping with prime at least!  :buzz:
Thanks for the tip!  Just got all 3 on Amazon and I must have had some leftover gift cards loaded or something because I didn't pay a cent.

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 06, 2021, 03:21:43 PM
Thanks for the tip!  Just got all 3 on Amazon and I must have had some leftover gift cards loaded or something because I didn't pay a cent.
Amazon might charge you once they've been dispatched. I don't think they charge upfront for pre-orders.

GiveMe45

Quote from: jules on May 06, 2021, 03:52:11 PM
Amazon might charge you once they've been dispatched. I don't think they charge upfront for pre-orders.

No, I double checked my account.  Definitely gift cards that I forgot about.  That's the bonus of being a lazy Amazon shopper.

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 06, 2021, 07:47:19 PM
Quote from: jules on May 06, 2021, 03:52:11 PM
No, I double checked my account.  Definitely gift cards that I forgot about.  That's the bonus of being a lazy Amazon shopper.

Very nice!  :cheers:

jules

Looks like the plain red NWB and BSM are available again (or still) at Ipecac Europe.

https://ipecac.tmstor.es/