A Senile Animal, Nude with Boots, and The Bride reissues

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, April 28, 2021, 01:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 24, 2021, 09:59:28 AM
Ipecac: Making people sick since 1999!!

I did think 'Civilized Worm' being missing could have been possibly intentional for some reason, but to put the same song on both sides sounds like a clear fuck up all round to me!
That sucks. Thats the song that heralded in the Big Melvins line up!
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Dumpster D

Quote from: jules on June 24, 2021, 09:44:48 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 24, 2021, 09:15:03 AM
Quote from: runk the punk on June 24, 2021, 09:02:25 AM
Civilized Worm isn't on the vinyl... Damn.  Someone  goofed. They'll just say that makes it even more collectible 😆
Yikes.

....and someone has mentioned that A Vast Filthy Prison is on both Side A and Side D.....

:lol:

What if it's a Double Groove vinyl?!?!

When I saw the Big melvins Lineup back in 2007 in Victoriaville. There was no opening act. about two thirds into the set they played Let it all be Twice in a row, twice in a row back to back to back to back, then they finished the set playing Okie from Muskogee two times as well then proceeded to sing an even stranger ironic acapella version of it as a coup de gras...Singing in a bizarre and somewhat out of tune and slow and melvins style weird weird and somewhat avant garde almost mocking the audience. Hard to remember but Dale and Cody might have stood up on their drum stools as well. This went on for a little while.

I'll always remember that Buzz's guitar playing was blowing my mind at one point, they played so damn tight. They were really 'on' that night.

The best thing was they had a Francophone announce them to the stage by name and he said "Dale Grover"  :lol:

That, and they opened the set with loud noise, and the drummers took to the stage from either side with their T-shirts over their faces and their arms drooping down and swinging, their backs hunched over like two Goons. It was so badass.

8) 8) 8)

Almost forgot to mention, They DIDN'T play Civilized worm that night either.

When I asked Buzz, he just said they didn't want to get tired of playing it.

WGB

amazonAMAZON

Take a cue from Rephlex and the original fuckup of some analord shipments and sent the few folks rare as all hell test pressings of the never released Analogue Bubblebath 5 EP in the makeup shipments. They ought to press some cassettes of Civilized Worm with an unreleased track on the b-side.

dirtmerchant

Ipecac won't do shit about it. I keep seeing people post on fb they have sent messages but not heard back yet. Haha. I predict they're gonna say fuck off. Do people expect them to take all those records back? That ain't happening. I can't imagine this was something done on purpose, having a song on there twice gives it away that it was a mistake. I say that, but..... they did put "i fuck around" first on the new album and buzz just thinks it's hilarious, and if you don't think so, then you just don't get humor 😐

Can Anyone comment on how the reissues sound?

CoryCory

That's utterly disheartening to read as Senile Animal is the one I actually wanted to get on vinyl the most. Now I'm kinda turned off on the idea of it.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Brooklyns Finest PoonTang

Quote from: cottoncrown on January 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
this is serious business here guys.  i don't want a tour of anyones chocolate factory please

Bigval

Or Buzz would say that a fool and their money are soon parted.

Them frisbees be flying!

))))((((

Quote from: Brooklyns Finest PoonTang on June 25, 2021, 06:28:50 AM
Buzz would say he doesn't own a turntable
I can totally see him saying that. I would guess that most people who buy these on vinyl (and most vinyl purchasers out there) don't really intend on playing them anyway. It's just a collectors thing so i doubt it matters too much that a song is missing or such.

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

dead mike

Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 21, 2021, 10:52:09 AM
Quote from: dead mike on May 14, 2021, 01:14:48 PM
Quote from: jules on May 01, 2021, 12:18:30 PM
Quote from: dead mike on May 01, 2021, 12:07:18 PM
Quote from: Brooklyns Finest PoonTang on May 01, 2021, 07:48:06 AM
45 RPM is preferred by some as it has a higher sampling rate than 33 rpm. I have not done a side by side comparison yet
Switching from 33 to 45 is a pain in the ass with many turntables. Especially mine.
:lol:

Do you have to ford a moat of hungry piranhas to get to your spindle, or something?
It's more I'm Forrest Gump disassebling and re-assembling an M-16 made of papier mache. First of all, I have a cork slip mat that sticks fast to the pin. If I don't carefully lift it up, it will crack. Then I have to remove the metal platter -- again, carefully -- then I have to carefully unfasten the belt and move it onto the other pulley. Finally, I have to carefully put everything back in its place.

Sure, I could have bought the turntable that changes the speed with the flip of a switch, but I wanted the cool audiophile kids to like me.

That really sounds complicated as fuck, mine has a switch to change the speed. I would like to see your turntable, could you take a picture please?
It's this one.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: dead mike on June 25, 2021, 11:55:47 AM
It's this one.

Whoa. That's a beautiful turntable. I've just sold mine (bought new in around 1981) and will be looking for something like this to replace it. Reading the blurb, I see it increases stiffness, too, which has to be a bonus.